Selfish Choices: Mare's ending 1/2 (Cmss. for A-S) (InfraredTurbine)

Hello you’ll,
Here’s the final piece, the last character with an ending to be finished from Selfish Choices: The mare.

Commissioned for @A-S

Part 2

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me at any time!

85 Likes

No fair? I’m sure her foals thought the same thing.

Her dying alone, hungry and freezing to death seems very fair to me.

15 Likes

Who can say…?

Maybe she will get a new house and sketties all day long…

Maybe she’ll die alone, scared and cold like her foals…

Or maybe something else.

1 Like

Eeee! I love the continuation on this bit! Awesome!

3 Likes

As an added bonus, since I get to decide what happens to this poor(?) lass, I already have a few ideas bouncing around my empty mind… buuuuut I would like to hear a bit from the community.

I can’t promise the follow up commission to @infraredturbine will be based on the poll results, but nonetheless, I’d love to know your thoughts!

So, here’s my question for you guys!

Do you think fluffies CAN learn from their mistakes and do better? And, does this one DESERVE a second chance to prove her worth?

• Fluffies NEVER learn. A second chance is wasted on this one.
  • Fluffies NEVER learn, but DO deserve a second chance to prove just how bad they are.
  • Fluffies CAN learn from their mistakes, but this mare’s crime is too grave to deserve a second chance.
  • Fluffies CAN learn from their mistakes and DO deserve a second chance to prove they indeed CAN be better.

0 voters

2 Likes

Having already decided the fates of two of her offspring, I’m excited to see the outcome for her, whatever it may be.

And look! There’s little red, dead, syringe babbeh! That just really warms my dark, dark heart.

3 Likes

I know that foal was impaled, but in this pic, with its head bent like that, it almost looks like it hanged itself in despair. Which, frankly, just makes the whole tableaux funnier.

7 Likes

Indeed!

“Babbeh nu can take it nu mowe. Faweweww cwuew wowwd.”

5 Likes

Ohhh I hope she suffers, a lot, spoiled bitch.

5 Likes

“Dis am fouwteenfs time soon-mummah show up wifout babbehs!”

4 Likes

I’d say that the worker catches it and puts the mare for some incredibly demeaning job back at his business.

3 Likes

why waste the milk? she already had foals, so she’s probably lactating. pillow her and rub it in her face that she ruined her life

2 Likes

“3 fluffies & a huggie pal of hoofie timsies!”

2 Likes

She deserves it. She was a bad mummah, abandoned her foals, some died, and some got better homes. She deserves to turn into an ice cube.

5 Likes

Bangs her head in with a shovel then puts her in the trash bag. Off to the incinerator.

3 Likes

a huuge thanks to @RoseTea for teaching me that light brown lines are a chef kiss in these!

2 Likes

I’m pretty neutral box but she left her babies to die without a second thought, and now is complaining how unfair it is that the herd wouldn’t support her infanticide. I believe in redemption for like 99% of situations, but there is a threshold that if you cross, you are too far gone to be worth the immense time and resources necessary to bring you back to the light. There’s a point where you’re just too fucked up to fix. She deserves to be subjected to a hell so terrible, that I don’t even have the imagination to properly conceptualize.

1 Like

Oooooh, how interesting

1 Like

5th panel

Bad things happen because of you being a total slut bitch! Die alone for what you did to your foals.

What she did should be like any selfish mare would have: endless reincarnation only to see their foals and their life dies everytime they abandon their foals.

Nice page panellings @infraredturbine :+1:

2 Likes

Wowee.

52 people liked this first part and 38 of them cast their vote when giving their opinion on the mare’s possible fate!

It looks like the majority here, while holding fluffies as capable to learn from their mistakes, do not think our fun-loving mare should walk away in one piece, with 47% of the votes, almost double the votes received by the second most popular choice!

And with that, I thank everyone who voted for their input!

I suppose it’s time for me to really get down to it and decide what will happen next.

Will I bestow upon this mare a completely undeserved, pure hugbox ending? Or will I heed the people’s voice and rain hellfire upon her?

We shall see…

2 Likes