Selfish Choices: Pink foal’s fate (Cmss for BFM101) (InfraredTurbine)

Remenber Selfish Choices ?
The ending for the last foal (pink one) is here!
Commissioned for @BFM101
@ Crassus is an original fluffy of BFM101 stories.

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me!

No foals left

90 Likes

Now hold on. Last time we saw Crassus there wasn’t a pink foal in his herd.

Could this potentially be in the future, and I commissioned a teaser for what’s to come in my own story?

Perhaps.

19 Likes

20220904_142049

Nom

The End.

9 Likes

Weird to see an Alicorn that’s actually a member of a herd.

1 Like

Crassus backstory is that the herd he was previously in didn’t like him for being an Alicorn, but the Smarty recognised the value in his intelligence, plus having a ‘Munstah Fluffy’ on your side was always a good show of strength.

I haven’t fully decided on where he is now, but it’s likely to be a more welcoming herd for all Fluffies.

3 Likes

Are Alicorns smarter than the regular fluffies in your head canon?

2 Likes

They are, Alicorns and Unicorns being noticeably smarter than Earthies or Pegasi, with a larger chance for Smarty Syndrome in Unicorns.

But even by those standards, Crassus is unusually intelligent.

1 Like

I like when fluffies show their capacity for higher intelligence in subtle ways. They’re still way below the intellect of even a stupid human, but can show an ability to delay gratification, lead a team, show empathy and formulate plans at least on par with a kindergarten student.

3 Likes

So the brown foal went to a human nurse, the blue foal to oingo, and this pink one will be in Crassus’s herd. Sad for the green and red foals that ended up not making it, but at least most survived.

1 Like

I dunno, Pink Foal is going to the BFM-Verse.

His chance of survival has plummeted to about 6.3%, with a 11% chance of getting butt-fucked. Either before or after he dies.

4 Likes

packed and delivered.
He’s all in bfm101 canon/universe right now
xD

2 Likes

Wow, very powerful

1 Like

Is it weird that the piece of food looks like a severed fluffy wang?

1 Like