Semi-designer Adoptables (By: Fox S.)

I really hope im doing this somewhat right, Im nervous as hell. Anyways, like the title says, as a first post I thought i’d bring some colorful free fluffy designs, no genders or names cause uhh Idk? These fluffies also have a mostly full body ref sheet along with each one, tell me what one you want, then i’ll show. Two for one deal since I drew too many, you can get a third one if nobody claims it. The theme was supposed to be designer fluffies went wrong, I sorta went along with it?

16 Likes

It was REALLY hard to choose some, super cute and creative designs! Can I get these two?

1 Like

Here ya go!

3 Likes

Thank youuuuu!

1 Like

Yw!

2 Likes

It’s hard to say if you want one without knowing what it fully looks like… I don’t even know if there’s any pegasi, or if there’s anything unique about the ones without facial markings.

That said, these two look neat. What do their full-bodies look like?

1 Like

There’s no pegasuses, thus no pegasus tag. Also uh, i didn’t really think this through since all the drawings took me forever.
also here!

1 Like

Can i see the fourth and last one on the first row? They look great :))

1 Like

Thanks!!

1 Like

I would like one saturated pony please. These are my colors.

1 Like

Sorry this one’s kinda disappointing, but here!

2 Likes

Both are adorable! But i will only take the green one, i think they will match with another fluffy i have

1 Like

alright! No problem, have fun with the green swamp goober.

2 Likes

No this is exactly what I wanted, something simple! So I totally lucked out with my choice! Easy to reuse.

1 Like

No problem! Enjoy the lava-colored Uni.

2 Likes

You gonna take the PS4 fluff and or the sand dune silly Or you gon pick some different ones? (No worries if you want other ones, just wanna confirm what ones are taken.)

1 Like

Was just starting a reply, but I think I’ll pass on both. PS4/Tron fluff’s too busy for me and the sand dune one… it’s pretty, but not clicking with me.

I will, however, take a look at this guy. I like the hair stripe.

1 Like

No worries, here’s this one!

1 Like

Ohh, that one looks much better. Kinda gives me a zombie vibe somehow. Yeah, I’ll take that one.

Are there any rules on what you can do with them, or altering any details of their design, or anything?

1 Like

You can alter their design just a little, feel free to remove body-parts if you want it to fit, but for the most part, keep the fur colors/patterns somewhat intact so they’re recognizable. You can also turn them into an Alicorn, Pegasus or Unicorn, i really don’t care as long as they’re still recognizable from the original.

1 Like