Shark's family (swiftbitches)

Shark an ex-fighting fluffy who was originally supposed to be a bait fluffy. He’s incredibly reserved and cautious and terrified of men with beards and dogs. He is insanely attatched to his brother, Scotty, due to the guilt he feels from having hurt him.

Cherry an alicorn from a breeder and has great genetics. She’s very laid back and sweet but a tad lazy. She understands that Shark has trauma and tries to help him when she can.

Scotty a cannibal fluffy with an extreme fear of hurting others. His muzzle is similar to a security blanket and makes him feel comfortable around others. Can not be breed due to trauma from being forced to breed with unwilling mares.

Sand dollar part of Cherry’s first litter and has three other siblings, all sold to new families. He’s very excitable and adores his father, has a strong disklike of dogs due to his father’s influence. He got the scar on his shoulder when a loose chihuahua managed to slip into the fluffy park him and his family were at and he decided to fight the dog.

Len and Vixen the two are meant to be special friends when they are both old enough. Len has slight smarty tendencies and Vixen loves to explore and get into trouble.

All of them are owned by Warren Faust, he’ll be included in the owners version of my character pages.

28 Likes

Thought Shark was also scared of doges.

1 Like

Yes he is

And that snarl is kinda new.

1 Like

He’s always had the scar on his face

Lies slander and cuttlefish !
I never noticed before.

1 Like

I actually put less scars on his face this time:3

I love learning more about your characters! They look great!

1 Like

They must all be protected and hugged

1 Like

And I love telling people about them :3

Yes they must!!

Ugh, those things are the smarties of the dog world. Ugly, mean little bastards…

2 Likes

Yeah the way their eye stick out reminds me of sid from ice age

1 Like

Rule of thumb: the smaller the dog, the bigger of an asshole they probably are. It’s basically short man syndrome.

I’m not a big fan of dogs in general, but if I had to get a dog, I’d get the kind of dog that’s big and dopey and affectionate, and could squash chihuahuas flat by sitting on them.

2 Likes

Shibas and Alaskan Klee Kais must be the exception, then. Every one of either breed I’ve met was super sweet.

So Swift… what happens if things do not go to plan and Len and Vixen do not like each other in the special friend way.

They will probably never end up actually being special friends, just having babies together