Shed Mummah (Part One) (By: BugBox)

You woke up this morning and looked out the window to see a bunch of browning apple cores littering the grass around your apple tree. That, and several little piles of shit. Fluffies.

You look up toward your garden shed to see that the door had been left open. Or maybe it was pulled open. You really should have locked it, so this can’t be too surprising. Well, let’s go see what’s up.

Goddammit. It’s Fritter.

You told that bitch she wasn’t allowed to have babies and she ran away from home over a month ago. And now she’s back. Awesome. Most fluffies aren’t smart enough to find their way down a slide and yet here she was in all of her piss-stinking glory.

You notice that she also has four little crap-hamsters with her. She got exactly what she wanted, it seems. She’s singing to her brood and cradling a tiny blue lump which she rocks back and forth gently and keeps hugging to her chest fluff.

“Daddeh!” She finally noticed you.

She practically jumps up to greet you, obviously eager, and you watch her babies go tumbling across the rough concrete floor. They cry.

“Daddeh! Am Fwittah, membah? Fwittah am Mummah now!”

“Oh. I remember.” You grunt and glare down at her.

She has what looks like a fat blue beanbag resting over her arm. It’s that foal she was cradling while nursing the other foals. You know. Before she steamrolled over them.

“Babbehs came out ob Fwittah’s tummy jus’ wast dawkie-time! See? Daddeh hab tu meet Mummah’s nyu best fwen!”

New best friend, huh? Jesus. You roll your eyes and she takes the thing into her hooves and holds it up to you.

“Wook! Dis am Mummah’s bestest widdew babbeh! :heart:” Fritter is showing you the fattest of the four newborns. There’s no way she actually picked her favourite based on anything but looks if these shitpiglets were actually only born last night. You know that for sure.

“Bestest, huh?” You can barely pretend to care.

“Yah! Him da cutiest, an’ da smawtiest, su he am Mummah’s fay-vo-wit!” So, is she pretending it has an actual personality? You guess so. You eye the blue foal and milky drool drips slowly from its gaping toothless mouth. Hearing her call it, ‘the smartiest,’ grinds your gears.

“Bestest Babbeh smeww su pwetty an’ am su soft fow huggies. :heart:

This is rotting your teeth.

“Daddeh wuv?”

You pause and remain silent for a second while you decide how to proceed.

(TO BE CONTINUED!)

==========

What happens next? What would you do now? Hmm…

Okay so fuck you guys, I’m uploading this before I felt like it was 100% done because I’ve been working on it for days while working full time and trying to have a home life and I can’t tweak it anymore! D: I was going to do a first slide that showed the shed with the open door and a trail of apple cores, and I might do that later, but my neck hurts and this is fine!

87 Likes

Looks like she neglecting the “poopie-babbeh” and somehow a flower has grown out of the poopie pile she’s left on its head. Not only that, but it seems as if she almost trampled her other foals trying to show off her bestest, I think someone needs a lesson in being a good mummah, get the sorry stick! :angry:

6 Likes

Step 1 :
Take away all her babbehs and tell her that she wasn´t allowed any in the first place.

Step 2 :
sell / give away all her foals with her watching from a cage and keep telling her she wasn´t allowed any if she asks why.

Step 3 :
Lock her in a more secure saferoom so she can´t run away again and treat her like you did before she ran away.

Step 4 :
Tell her if she behaves she get´s to have foals

Step 5 :
Give her a stuffed animal / stuffed foal once she was good enough

Step 6 :
watch the outcome

9 Likes

Reminds me of that one where a fluffy gets a foal doll to be her “babbeh,” and then she says that her babbeh isn’t good enough because it doesn’t move or make chirpies. She gets told that ungrateful mares lose their foals or something to that effect and then she suddenly desperately wants the doll after all.

1 Like

I don´t think I´ve seen that one.

1 Like

Pet’ka approaches Chapaev with a parrot in his hand and says, holding out the parrot to him:
“VasilVanych, scarrot!”
Chapaev takes the parrot, slowly twists its neck, puts the carcass back into Pet’ka’s hand and looks at him sternly:
Well, scared?!
Do the same What Chapaed did with that blue foal)

1 Like

Nice mix of text and illustrations! I positively love the treatment on the fertilizer bags, and the perspective as she holds her foal aloft.

The (previous) owner sounds so hateful towards fluffies it makes me think maybe they really were hurt when she ran away.

Your fluffies look so lovely I can’t honestly imagine them smelling like piss. I imagine they smell like vanilla and lavender ^^

6 Likes

Kill them all. Let me know if you need ideas but I’d start with the bestest babeh and end with the mare.

1 Like

She’s just dirty from living outside and eating garbage. A domestic who’s groomed enough shouldn’t stink!

1 Like

while interesting, it permits a bitchmare to live so I can’t endorse it without amping up the cruelty by at least 300%

1 Like

Hugbox ending for the three nonbestest foals would be my vote. With the mother being forced to watch as the bestest is placed in a clear box that slowly fills with water. Make her choose between losing a front leg or watching her child drown.

Then again, I’m a sadistic bastard.

6 Likes

Take all the foals from her. Then make it so she can never have babbehs again and kick her ass out

4 Likes

Beat her senseless for a bit. Break all her limbs. Pillow and milk bag her. Kill the blue foal and force her to eat it. Keep the other foals if they’re not all trampled.

3 Likes

First off, point out her other foals, make sure she notices they’re crying.

If she freaks out and tries to comfort them because “gud mummah”, take the Bestesh away while she’s distracted

If she ignores them because the fat bastard needs all her attention then guilt trip her into looking after them. Then once again, take the Bestesh while she’s distracted.

Either way you want her and the Bestesh separated to see how she reacts to the other kids

7 Likes

I don’t like this fluffy: it scares me. I would not actually want one inside my house. That looking up face just uncanny.

Also, keep an eye out for the father, keep him away from her as much as possible.

If he’s good you want him to see that Fritter is a bad mother and can take the kids off your hands.

If he’s bad you can just kill him and tell Fritter he’s never coming back because he called Fritter a “dummeh speciaw-fwiend”

6 Likes

My idea was that, “If she treats her kids like toys already, give her a toy instead”.
Also, I´d like to see more psychological torture rather than physical.

Edit: Sometimes letting a bitch mare live without the things she wants most is worse for her than killing her in some brutal way.

I see where you were going with it. I like the psychological aspect too, all I’m saying is that shit needs to be sublime. Good start, definitely a solid 90% solution but I’d go buckwild with it if you could.

3 Likes

Oh and this style of fluffy is kinda scary looking. I would shoot them in the head if I encountered them irl.

3 Likes

Firstly, magnificent work and detail on the art of Fritter; I don’t think I’ve ever seen another’s art like yours before and you give the fluffy such—a punchable and unique appearance, so kudos to you.

Secondly, I’m a simple man and I like simple solutions; Kill them all, but before you do use them as bait to flush out the “friend” and have him come running to save them.

Last thing you’d need is a bunch of homewrecking vermin to come snooping about to demolish more of the crop. Don’t be quick or kind; Examples should be made. Lessons need to be learned. Ensure that the next shitrat to stumble upon your farm knows what’s happened here and spreads the word your home and farm are dangerous and off limits. Be creative and let your twisted imagination go.

1 Like