Shelter for amputee. (by: artist-kun)

I mean, we’re not talking about the poor legless bastards at the top of this page, but we’re still talking about their species.

2 Likes

I admire your capacity for fourth-dimensional thinking, but in the present, they ain’t a thing yet. They ain’t real yet. So you can’t write a story about them, call it realistic, and expect people not to call bullshit, any more than you could write a book about flying machines 1000 years ago, call it realistic, and expect people not to call bullshit.

I get what you’re trying to say, though.

1 Like

That’s what anal plugs are for duh like gosh do you like not know anything

5 Likes

lol
no longer on board

2 Likes

Perspective is the key

4 Likes

Again, true. But you shouldn’t spend so much time looking towards the future that you forget to look at the present.

3 Likes

Lol but I’m not wrong or if you want to go a more expensive route you can surgically make them poop on a bag

2 Likes

That’s why I want a moon base BEFORE colonizing mars

2 Likes

oh you’re not wrong
i just couldn’t cork a cuddle buddy like that lol
makes it sexual and weird

2 Likes

I’ll take one of Neptunes moons

2 Likes

Exactly. And it’s gonna take a real fucking long time before we can make something even remotely resembling a fluffy.

3 Likes

There is also gorilla glue and just replace it every week or so. Or just not feed it at all

3 Likes

see if fluffies were real though, i couldn’t actually abuse one.
i’m a loving hippie dippy wuss like that
i could spray a smarty off my lawn with a hose
that’s about it

5 Likes

And you gotta understand that Hasbio had an advantage that no real life company has, or will ever have: the anthropic principle. What I mean is, they succeeded in making fluffies because they exist in a narrative which depends on fluffies being made to even happen. They made fluffies because the story says they have to make fluffies, because otherwise there isn’t a story.

We ain’t got no fuckin’ narrative.

1 Like

Yea true if they were I couldn’t really find myself abusing one at less they are feral and attacking my personal fluffys then ima gut and kill me a herd to reclaim my fluffys honor

3 Likes

fair
i had to kill a wild pig for similar reasons
don’t know what i’d have done if it could talk though

1 Like

Yeah, see, that’s yet another theme of my stories. My stories ask the question, “What kind of person would genuinely enjoy torturing and killing innocent, harmless living beings like fluffies?”

And they deliver the answer, too: the exact same kind of person who would enjoy doing those kinds of things to any other innocent, harmless living being, and they would only specifically target fluffies because fluffies are easy targets.

And there’s a word for people like that, y’know…

2 Likes

That won’t be a problem cause chances are you will be seeing red and hear ringing in your ears so you will be past hearing them cry and beg. I usually black out when I’m that pissed so I can’t recall hearing what is around me

2 Likes

If real life hasbro had the technology to make a fluffy, they will make a fluffy. You don’t need a narrative to desire more money

4 Likes

My point is, Hasbro isn’t guaranteed to actually do so. There’s no all-powerful narrative ensuring that they create fluffies, and then allowing a bunch of animal rights nutters to break in and set the fluffies free.

There’s no narrative ensuring that a bunch of creatures created to be as weak, harmless and stupid as possible will actually survive in the wild long enough for them to spread across the entire planet.

There’s no narrative ensuring that everyone just accepts this huge fucking change to the status quo.

3 Likes