Shit About Fluffies in My Headcanon

-Dancie Babies can vary from classic swinging limbs to violent headbanging to simple head bobbing.
-Fluff TV was essentially wiped off the face of the earth due to causing way to many problems (e.g. mares running away to have babies, causing a higher chance of smartyism, and a whole slew of other problems.) for Fluffies and fluffy owners

• Alicorn fear is taught in a similar way to how “poopie” fluff hate is, I will give context to this once I get to my alicorn headcanon.
    -Pegasi can glide, but not fly and have funky little wing claws that help them climb onto things. (Will write this in the Pegasus entry)
  • Fluffies can eat meat, but are complete omnivores and often stick to just eating plants and bugs.
    -Cannibal Fluffies are caused due to a genetic wasting disease, and it’s considered a general agreement between breeders to cull the mother and babies humanely. (Will Draw an entry for this.)
    -Unicorn Fluffies need more enrichment than other types, due to getting bored more easily.
    -definitely different variants of herds. (Will be making an entry for this.)
10 Likes

“Goddamnit Dave, you put the wrong CD in! We were supposed to play mummah songs for the foals, not heavy metal! Look what you’ve done! They’ve started a foal mosh pit! How are we gonna explain this to the boss?”

2 Likes

Yeah that would definitely happen at some point, but also could open studies into how different types of music could affect fluffy foals.

This is good canon.

Yeah, I have a really dumb idea for a alternate channel that popped up that was basically started by two guys that wanted to make a kaiju parody film with their fluffies.

1 Like