Side Effects Include Ch. 4 (end) (by fluffysomething)

You are Dr. Harriet Roseman, and you are currently panicking. Are you the reason those old people exploded into Bestest Sickie Friends?

“Oh, God. What have I done?” You whimper, sitting on your bed with FV-0446 in your hands.

“Peeep! Peeeeeep! Squeak! Squeak!” You hear FV-0446 start squeaking and peeping as they wiggle around in your cupped hands.

“It’s alright… Mommy’s fine…” You falsely reassure, patting the top of them as they coo and soon stops moving restlessly.

“Now, mommy might get in big trouble for what she did. Mommy needs to take you to her special-friend, okay?” You sigh, putting it into their safe-box and walking outside to your car.

You are Dr. Clarke Fields, and you are currently watching TV when you hear a knock on the door. It’s Harriet, and she’s saying that she might get imprisoned soon for what she’s done, and she wants you to take care of FV-0446 until she’s released, if she even is.

“Here. Take them.” She insists, holding the box out towards you as you gently grab the box and carry it inside as she walks away to her car.

“Bye… Princess, come downstairs! I got you a friend!” You shout as a pink and purple fluffy toddles downstairs.

“Wha daddeh wan?” You hear Princess ask, as you show her FV-0446.

“It’s a baby Bestest Sickie Friend! But, don’t worry. If we train them to only infect ‘stinky ferals’, they won’t be a problem.” You explain, as Princess gazes at FV-0446 and smiles.

“Gud, nu wike stinky fwuffies wif nu mummah ow daddeh. Fwuff-Teebee say dey gib wowstest huwties! Dat am suuu bad!” Princess agrees, as you walk upstairs and place the box in her safe-room.

You are Dr. Harriet Roseman, and you are currently being taken away by police after you heard a loud bang on your door. Some part of you thinks you deserve this, and maybe you do.

AN: What do I write next? Comment!

2 Likes