Side Revenues - Fluffy Perspective - 005 (by: SkettiApostle)

Previous Parts:
000 Teaser - Story-Relevant

125 Likes

They want to get away so much that they are crushing others underneath. I wonder, if you left them alone in the box, would they at some realize what they have done? Probably not, but it would be fun if they did.

18 Likes

My first thought was this.

26 Likes

Not entirely sure what’s going on with the babies. I see some are strapped down and appear dead. And more seem to be picked up in the back. But feel like I’m missing something.

14 Likes

I dig your art but the copy and paste on the babies made it a bit confusing XD

5 Likes

The art is a little muddy in the end.

It looks like some in front are tied down, and the rest are lumped together in some way in the back? I don’t know what I’m looking at.

7 Likes

I assume only the relevant foals are tied down. The rest are there to incite panic and make noise or be smelled. It’s a sad sight.

I assume the money is on betting who will win and all that.

8 Likes

Ok…summing up here. All poopie babbehs, some strapped down, and a huge pile of em in the back for some reason…yea idk

6 Likes

Could someone walk me through what’s going on in that baby box?

4 Likes

Will you:
A. Save the Babbeh
B. Kill the Babbehs
C. Leave the Babbehs
D. Why are you still reading this? You know is B…

4 Likes

Yes, unfortunately, I didn’t know how to convey the “rumbling” such a pile of scared foals would produce. Only having one layer looked static.

8 Likes

The shambling mess in the background is a pile of scared foals stacking themselves up in trying to get away. Just looks horrible because I didn’t manage to convey movement in this case.

In the foreground, some foals are strapped down in contraptions that hurt them in some way, as seen with the bottom left foal.

16 Likes

Tru dat

2 Likes

I’m guessing she didn’t actually have pretty babies, and am this is maybe a way to make a few bucks of her in YouTube as revenue. Off to the grinder next?

No need to answer. I just like speculating.

5 Likes

Hahahaha yes all the bad coloured foals for a breeder are set in the box. Hahahaha nice way to let them know how her foals gonna die.

2 Likes

I am very lost on what’s happening.

It has 69 likes but I really love this

1 Like

The fighting ring itself might be “The Grinder”.

1 Like

I wish for more of this

Might try now that I have fluffy motivation again.

2 Likes