Silver’s Secret : CuddlyBloodily

I am the Clorax, and I speak for the bleach

5 Likes

Yeah, I had to bleach the shit out of the house each morning when I had a cat who pissed up walls and always marked different places.

Never caught him doing it so I don’t know how he accomplished it. But he got it like a foot up.

5 Likes

Kitty super soaker

4 Likes

It’s spray can flamethrower time!

1 Like

Consensual fluffy sex!?! What the FUCK is wrong with you, you degenerate :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

Bloody hell, they must’ve practiced all 69 postures of SamaKutra.

2 Likes

“Wumpwess dummeh! Dat smawty spechuh fwend!”

2 Likes

I just remembered that this story never got a continuation. It has pure gold in the dialogue, always cracks me up

2 Likes

What the fuck lmao

1 Like

Goddamn the picture of that little bastard’s place kind of made me realize exactly why I don’t like hugbox. Hugboxing fluffies is a rich man’s hobby, to effectively do it you have to have the kind of house to spare at the very least a walk in closet customized for fluffy use or an entire room of a house for them. Abuse though that’s the blue collar hobby, the everyman’s hobby, all you need are your hands and feet none of that fancy shit

I guess somebody get a punishment.

Turn them both into litterpals and/or enfiepals and gift them and the safe room to a new good fluffy. Or wait for babbehs and skin them all alive in front of each other.

You know, whatever makes your peepee feel good.

1 Like