Simple love [By CyclopsBurger]

Finally! After a little over two months, it’s finished! (Might add a version with a background- saferoom carpet yada yada) But yeah! Here’s Neapolitan and Birthday Cake :heart: Dey wuv eachother!!

Stuff I wrote in the description of the sketch version:

"I dont normally sketch things digitally but i was having major issues with putting what i saw in my head on paper. Just wanted to draw something simple with my two special friend fluffies together. I imagine they’re just laying on the floor of their saferoom being lovey dovey.
As selfish as fluffies can be, they can be selfless. I admire their ability to just love. No judgement. I believe the hatefulness is a learned behavior. And here we can see Neapolitan and Birthday Cake, who love eachother despite their faults. Simple, selfless love

ANYWAYS here’s the traditional stuff i was unsatisfied with"

32 Likes

Oh my goooooddddd! I love this! The style is great and the finished product is so pro! :smiley:

2 Likes

The texture is GORGEOUS! Good job!

2 Likes

Lovely work, it’s always nice to see the artistic process, especially when the final product is as nice as this.

I alwsys like seeing the process too! It really hanmers in that artists arent just gods at whipping out perfection

1 Like