Site 69- By TheUndeadFluffy

Just a dumb, funny little story I threw together, sorry to have vanished like that for the last few weeks lol, I got a pretty rough bout of the flu and in my fever induced pain, didn’t really come on much, I’m hoping to have another chapter for the Sorry Box Center next week.
———————————————————————

[[BEGIN VIDEO PLAYBACK]]

SITE SIXTY NINE INCIDENT LOG

“They’re not anomalous Hank.”

“I know, I just wanna see what happens, fucking hate these little shits.”

“The site director is gonna kill you for bringing those things in here, what if they get out?”

“Yeah, cause that would cause a containment breach, ya know, cause a fluffy screaming about ‘The scawy no bwinkies munstah’ is gonna be taken so very seriously.”

Two men stood in front of a one way mirror, looking inside of a concrete, windowless room, fluorescent lights buzzing inside of it to reveal a very odd scene, several fluffies with small flash lights on collars around their necks sat cowering but locking eyes with a statue covered in red and green paint (at least the green was paint) as the smashed and crippled bodies of several other fluffies surrounded them, the ones that hadn’t been eviscerated and barely clung onto life screeching “Pwease nu huwt fwuffy anymowe, end fwuffy PWEASE!”

One of the men, a more slim man in a lab coat with his blonde hair combed into a smooth wave, glanced over at the larger Asian man to his right, his jaw set to prevent himself from smirking, “Hank, dude, O5 command is going to throw a shit fit if any of these things escape.” The slimmer man says, Hank chuckles and shrugs, “Ah fuck’em Steven, worst case I get my memory wiped and have to live as a hobo, this’ll be worth it, these dumb little shits have been in here for a day and a half and they still haven’t learned their lesson, watch.”

Hank reached over and flipped the microphone button, “Now remember guys, those flashlights around your necks will make it so you can still look at the statue, don’t cover your eyes or he’s gonna give more of you forever sleepies.” He says, the fluffies let out a cacophony of “O-okay window daddeh.”

He nodded at Steven who flipped off the light switch, immediately causing the fluffies to panic and hug each other and cover their eyes, “Scawy dawk time! Meanie no bwinkie munstah gon-ACH!”

What the meanie no blinkie monster was going to do was never found out, as Hank and Steven had closed their eyes for a mere few seconds and reopened them to see another handful of fluffies mutilated and/or dead, SCP 173’s hands covered in a rainbow of fluff and carnage, “God dammit was that the last one? Well fuck let’s go get some D-Class to come clean this up, they shit ALL over in there.” Steven says, quickly having gone from chastising his coworker to being disappointed the show was over already, absolutely disbelieving of how stupid these things were.

As he went to allow the surveillance feed to resume, making sure he kept a close eye on SCP 173 the whole time, he stopped at a slight tug on his pant leg, he looked away from the statue along with Hank as a bright green alicorn smiled up at them evilly, “See you in heww.” It took Steven a few moments to realize what the alicorn meant, and a quiet “Mother fucker…” escaped his lips before SCP 173 breached containment and slaughtered the three of them.

[[END VIDEO PLAYBACK]]

Site Director [REDACTED]’s Note: Eye contact was reestablished within fifteen seconds and a full containment breach avoided, security personnel involved in cutting surveillance feed have been terminated, no sign of fluffy infestation, the doctor’s bodies were incinerated on site with the remains of the fluffies.

O5-5: LMAO What the fuck did I just watch, did a fucking fluffy just pull a Looney Toons on two of our top researchers? Steven went to fucking Harvard.

9 Likes

Oh please, please for the love of god write more SCP Fluffy stories!

2 Likes

So many memories of making deals with the scp’s to live a little longer by selling out others. :slight_smile:

This is why in any SCP x fluffy setting I push for F-class. Even lower on the totem pole / disposable then D class.

1 Like