[Skrelptastic] Tulip's Hole Pt. 1

Tulip’s Hole
By Skrelptastic
Part 1 of 2

“Speshow fwend! Mummah am comin!”
“Chirp! Babbehs wuv pawpuh!”

You stop walking and turn around to see your pwetty family of fluffies eagerly galloping toward you. You’re Tulip, a brown boy fluffy with a purple mane, and you’ve been out looking for food for what seems like forever. But you finally found some nummie gwassies and you’re so happy!

“Babbehs! Speshow fwend! Tuwip find pwetty nummie gwassies!” you cheer happily as your family runs across the field.

Speshow fwend gets to you first. She’s a pwetty yellow fluffy with a pink mane, little wingehs, and a cute chubby face. But her hoomin didn’t give her a name before she got lost on her first walk, so you just call her “speshow fwend”.

You both giggle and coo happily as you give happy fluffy huggies.

“Squee! Wuv Tuwip speshow fwend!” she squeaks joyfully, nuzzling your cheek.

“Tuwip so wuv yu speshow fwend!” you exclaim happily. “Speshow fwend am bestest speshow fwend evah!”

You wuv each other lots! That’s why you gave her speshow huggies and then babbehs came! You have three of them, a brown wingeh babbeh, a pink pointeh babbeh, and a blue earthie like you! They gallop shakily toward you, still unsteady on their babbeh weggies. Finally they plop down behind speshow fwend, and all start to laugh.

“WUV WEGGIES! WUV PWAY AN PAWPUH AN MUMMAH!” chirps brown wingeh babbeh, your favorite of the three. His voice startles your speshow fwend, who jumps and squeaks in fear.

“Wah! Munstah! Huuu huuu Tuwip sabe mummah!!!” she wails, covering her see-pwaces.

“Siwwy speshow fwend! Am onwy a wittwe babbeh!” you laugh, wrapping your hoofsies around speshow fwend in comfort. Speshow fwend sniffs tearfully and buries her head in your fluff, crying.

“Squee! Wuv babbehs an Tuwip speshow fwend!” she whimpers.

You motion to your babbehs. “Come babbehs! Time fo famiwy huggies!” you smile. Your foals cheer and you all huddle together in a little fluffpile of joy. Speshow fwend stops crying and joins in, squeezing into the pile and embracing pointy babbeh. You coo happily as you snuggle against your warm fluffy family. Life is good when you’re a fluffy!

After huggie time, you have nummie time. You’ve been walking a long way, across a big big space with nothing but icky dirt. You haven’t seen any other Fluffies or even an hoomins. It’s just a long, flat place and until today you were worried you wouldn’t find any nummies. Speshow fwend was nervous the whole time. Her walk was the first time she had been outside and she got so scared that she ran as fast as her legs could carry her, until she met you. But now she can num gwassies without any problem, and she only makes scaredy poopies a few times a day!

You finish your gwassie nummies and turn to speshow fwend. She sits whimpering nervously as the babbehs drink from her miwky pwaces. At first she almost didn’t feed them, too scaredies that they would num her whole miwky pwaces! But after lots of huggies you finally convinced her it was ok. And now, as your babbehs drink miwkies, you know your babbehs are going to grow up big and strong!

You notice the big sky ball is starting to fall, even though it’s really bright.

“Come babbehs an speshow fwend! Fwuffies mus’ find safe pwace fo sweepies an wive!” you call out. You’re a strong fluffy, but you don’t want to fight any munstahs.

Speshow fwend sets your wiggly babbehs on her back fluff nervously and trots up to you. You nuzzle her cheek again and you both set off across the long, empty space.

Three minutes into your walk, you realize speshow fwend isn’t next to you anymore! You whip around in a panic and see that speshow fwend is lying on the ground behind you sobbing.

“S-speshow fwend! Wat wong???” you cry, hurrying over to her.

“S-squee! Babbehs am…huuuu babbehs am tu hevy fo Mummah! Mummah am tiwed!” speshow fwend sniffs.

You walk over and gently lift pointy babbeh onto your back. Pointy babbeh giggles as he nestles happily into your thick brown fluff, while wingeh babbeh and uwthie babbeh start to walk next to you. Speshow fwend hops back up to her hoofsies and catches up to you.

“Tank yu speshow fwend!” she squeaks.

As you walk with your family, the sky ball continues to sink. The walking babbehs sing happily until speshow fwend gets too scaredy and you make them stop. Wingeh babbeh trots up next to you.

“Pawpuh! Am wingeh babbeh!”

You nod. It’s true. “Yu am wingeh babbeh.”

“W-wingeh babbeh wan fwy daddeh! Wan fwy!” wingeh babbeh exclaims happily. His pwetty little wingehs flutter in excitement.

“Tuwip kno babbeh. Babbeh wiw fwy wun day,” you say warmly. Wingeh babbeh nods fiercely in agreement.

You look at wingeh babbeh with pride. “Tuwip wuv yu babbeh! Wuv famiwy!”

Your family cheers, even speshow fwend. You beam joyfully. “Ok famiwy! Fwuffy famiwy sing song about happies an nummies nao! Fwuffies wuv nummies, wuv happies and wuv! Gwow babbehs gwow! Gwow up big an stwo-WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!”

CRACK

“HUUUUUU HUUUWWTIESSS! BIG OWCHIES!!!”

You scream in pain and open your see-pwaces. Everything is dark, the big sky ball is nowhere in sight. Sobbing, you try to lift yourself back onto your hoofsies but biggest huwties make you shriek in pain and collapse.

“Huuu huuu w-wha h-h-happen t-tu fwuffy?” you cry.

“Squee! Speshow fwend! Am hewe!” you hear.

You lift your head and look up at the sky, but you only see a little bit of it. A big round meanie wall is all around you and at the top is your speshow fwend looking down in terror.

“SPESHOW FWEND! HUU HUU TUWIP NU CAN MOOV! H-HEWWWP!” you wail.

“Squee! N-nu kno how!” speshow fwend cries.

You see speshow fwend’s see-pwaces are filled with saddie wawas. You stretch your good hoofsie up toward her but she’s so far away! Carefully, you wiggle your back until you roll over to your side. Your weggie huwties make you whimper in pain but it’s more comfy than lying on your back.

“S-SKREEEEEE! NUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! BABBEHHHHHHHH!” you hear speshow fwend scream from above. You look down in terror at the spot where you were just resting and gasp in shock. There lie the remains of your beautiful pointy babbeh, his soft pink fluff spattered red with booboo juice. His weggies are bent at unnatural angles, and deep cracks run down the length of his little magic pointy thing. But worst of all are his eyes, squished slightly and leaking booboo juice, but frozen wide open directly at you.

“B-B-BABBEH! PWEASE! NU FOWEVAH SWEEPIES! P-PWEASE COME BACK!” you shriek, bursting into saddie wawas. Up above, you hear speshow fwend sobbing and squeaking in despair. “Huu huuu…pointy babbeh…pawpuh so wuv yu…”

You hang your head and sob. Pointy babbeh took forever sleepies and it’s all your fault. You can’t even lift pointy babbeh in your hoofsies to hug him back awake. Somewhere you hear a horrible sound and suddenly you’re splattered with icky wawas from above. You scream as the ickies soak your fluff and burn your weggie owwie. You manage to shake away some of the filth from your face and look up. It’s blurry, but you can see that speshow fwend made sicky wawas at the top of the meanie hole. The icky smell and the huwties make your tummy have big owwies! And you make sicky wawas too, all over the mushy ground.

You raise your trembling head, even though it gives you big owwies, and look at your owwie leggie. You gasp and your see-pwaces fill with saddie wawas as you see your pwetty brown weggie is horribly broken and your poor little hoofsie is cracked and splintered.

“N-nu! Weggie! Pwease nu take fowevah sweepies,” you wail. “Nee yu fo huggies an wunnies an pway! Nee weggie fo happies!”

Weggie doesn’t answer. He just lies there leaking meanie booboo juice.

“P-pawpuh!”

You look up through the saddie wawas and squint. Speshow fwend is juuuuust visible, collapsed on the gwassies sobbing into her fluff. But next to her is…it’s wingeh babbeh!

“W-wingeh babbeh!” you cry. “Am yu pawpuh! H-HEEWWWWPPPP! Nee huggies!”

“Nu wowwy pawpuh!” Wingeh Babbeh yells down. “Bestest wingeh babbeh save yu wif bestest wingehs!”

Wingeh babbeh turns his head and nods at his beautiful brown wingehs. “OK WINGEHS! BABBEH NEE SAVE PAWPUH AN WINGEHS NEE HEWP! SAVE PAWPUH!!!”

With that, Wingeh Babbeh flutters his little brown wingehs so hard that you’re surprised he doesn’t fly right into the sky! Speshow fwend stops making saddie wawas and notices Wingeh babbeh about to fly down.

“S-squee! Go Wingeh Babbeh! S-save speshow fwend!” she cheers tearfully.

Wingeh Babbeh yells and leaps down the hole, his wingehs flapping as hard as they can. You cheer as Wingeh Babbeh descends toward you with a triumphant look on his face. You close your see-pwaces in excitement, ready for Wingeh Babbeh to scoop you up in his powerful hoofsies and soar to the top! And…and then…maybe famiwy huggie time can wake up pointy babbeh from fowevah sweepies!

crunch

“W-w-wingeh Babbeh?”

You open your see pwaces in terror to see your beautiful brown wingeh babbeh lying on the ground in front of you. And then you scream.

Wingeh Babbeh doesn’t look like your Wingeh Babbeh anymore! All of his little weggies are snapped and broken, with lots of meanie white things tearing through his pwetty brown fluff. His wittwe tongie isn’t…isn’t in his mouthie anymore, but is lying a few inches in front of him with lots of booboo juice spurting out weakly. His toothies are all over the place, and there’s so much booboo juice coming from his mouthie. It pools into a puddle, spreading out and soaking into pointy babbeh’s fluff and…and yours!

You stare at Wingeh Babbeh in horror. “W-Wingeh Babbeh! WINGEH BABBEH! Huuuu huuuu huuuu p-pwease…tawkies, bestest babbeh…” you sob.

Wingeh Babbeh’s mouth opens and closes like a fishy, taking short, raspy breaths. His see-pwaces are filled with saddie wawas and booboo juice. You feel saddie wawas well[lol] up in your own see pwaces at the sight of your strong, beautiful babbeh’s biggest huwties. You struggle to reach him, to scoop him up in your hoofsies and give him biggest huggies to fix the owwies, but the huwties are just too strong! And so you collapse in the mud with a wail that echoes against the round stone wall as cold and lifeless as the shattered body of your pink pointy babbeh…

53 Likes

Hey guys, this is an old story of mine I dug up from 5 or 6 years ago back on the Booru. Hope you all enjoy!

7 Likes

There was a family of fluffies. Now they’re in The Hole.

6 Likes

The pegasus foal is like “no, no don’t—crack!!” :persevere:

4 Likes

I’m not sure this is abuse? #accident perhaps? But definitely sadbox!

I’m sad and invested! Let’s read part 2!

3 Likes

Yeah they are soooooooo fucked if no good human comes along they will die. Tulip from infection and his last baby because his mother is a cowered and stupid a a brick wall

1 Like

Oh man, I can’t believe I missed this one back in the day. I love a good somebody-fell-down-the-well horror story, from Stephen King’s The Stand to Stephen King’s Dolores Claiborne to Stephen King’s 1922!

1 Like

Not at all immanentdoomish

2 Likes

“Weggie doesn’t answer. He just lies there leaking meanie booboo juice”

Evertime I fecking shave

Can you post more old stories if you ha e them? This is fantastic.

Really glad you like it, I’ve posted everything I could scrounge up though. Wolfram did a mini comic based on one story I wrote, although the text story itself is gone for good. As far as I know that’s the only other content related to anything I’ve written that still exists out there.

1 Like

I think I may know a few search tricks you don’t. Here’s the “gone for good” text that inspired that comic by you and @wolfram_sparks, enjoy.

https://archive.ph/kvPKR

1 Like

Holy shit dude, thanks for tracking that down! You definitely know some tricks I don’t, I tried Wayback and a few other things but ended up giving up after a while. I’ve been wanting to re-read that one, tweak it, and reupload it for ages

It seemed like it was a tough one you weren’t happy with back then even though I enjoyed it, I’m glad to return it to you.

1 Like

It was probably both my best and worst recieved story, either way I was really attached to it. I was youngish and had zero capacity to handle criticism back then, so my responses in that thread are pretty embarassing.

Either way dude thanks again, whether or not they like it I’m glad people will get to read it all these years later

2 Likes

I know this is tagged “Sadbox,” but I’m still laughing my sick ass off.