Slaughterhouse Blues (by Booperino)

Quick one shot, more to show a 9/10 case for Fixer looks like. The kinda treatment that would be so expensive he needs to call a buncha favors just to get a shot at it

43 Likes

Live skinned foals?! Why?!

8 Likes

Another route this could have gone is donated skin/fluff grafts. Since he was just a foal just a few adults could have donated without much loss to themselves. He would have ended up a bit patchworked but would have been a fitting name of Patches.

As is, maybe Butch? Roaster? Either way, I’m happy for the little guy. Thanks for another banger.

6 Likes

I wonder who fixer called, It could be anyone.

Boopco: Yes, it could be anyone. definitely, no one with an ulterior motive… -Sips tea-

9 Likes

not enough raspberrys to be boopco lol
he was calling the same guy who offered him a new job in the previous big story arc

7 Likes

i didnt think of that lol, dang it missed opportunity DX

3 Likes

Missed opportunity? Nah. Potential idea for future, similar issues? Definitely.

2 Likes

Why? You must be new to the fluffy community.

I think it was Ringmaster who skinned all of a mare’s foals and used the skins to make a blanket, which he stapled to the mare.

So, yeah. Welcome to the circus!

2 Likes

Fake fluff = wicked cool cyborg fluffy >:D

2 Likes

Floofco specializes in pelts, unfortunately those pelts belonged to once living hategoats

3 Likes

Does the guy/company have a name yet?

4 Likes

The company name is boopco

1 Like

Wow poor thing in a slaughter house yaisk :scream:

Thats gonna be a slowwww therapy for that poor foal.

3 Likes

He only been referenced as Eren in Itchy trigger finger (by Booperino)

3 Likes

or munchkin fluffy pelts
“am nakey babbeh yaaaaay”

5 Likes

Meanwhile, in an alternate universe…

“Synthetic skin gwafts? Bio-tech newve endings?! An yu wand du wah wif neuwaw netting?! Wah am yu tink Gewawd am made ob munies?!”

(Wires absurd amount of cash into Fixers account)

“Yu am wight… yu wucky Gewawd am see vawue in widdwe Ashwey being abwe tu hab mostwy weaw weggies wen she gwow up.”

8 Likes

The CEO of floofco enjoys boopco products, just not in a hugbox way

3 Likes

XD i could see that being the sponsor as well

4 Likes

Saves you the effort of tediously breading your own foals. Just give them an egg wash and they can roll around in the bowl with the salt and cayenne and breadcrumbs themselves.

4 Likes

shivering without any fluff
“Body am makin’ biggie waspbewwies!!”
makes raspberry noises

3 Likes