Smart fluffy scares an abuser (by Newb_ronswek)

41 Likes

Sorry fluffy, you need Jesus

6 Likes

Me too, man, me too

7 Likes

Face, go for the face.

3 Likes

This would only inspire the most stringent Catholic beatdown from me

3 Likes

:joy: what a twist an abuser’s nightmare :rofl:

5 Likes

Literally my profile summary:

So we been breaking fluffs for… 3 generations.
Mos’ time the breaking sticks. The fluff don’t give you any kine-uh problems.
But sometimes, SOMETIMES… well, sometimes you get a PECULIAR fluff.
This one fluff, well he was the peculiar type, he, uh, well he would act up but he wouldn’t hide it.
It seemed every week he was pretending to take a nap on foal-watchin’ duty (but with one eye open all coy like) or he’d take extra spaghetti from other fluffs’ plates, or or or he’d shit his fluff ass on the front porch.
Every week he’d do somethin’ rascally in plain damn sight of the Abuser.
Abuser would call out to the fluff to get to the sorry box. This fluff’s eyes would light up and before you could whistle dixie, he’d be in that there box.
This fluff would run to that sorry box like it was a cool stream on a hot August day in Georgia, I tell you what.
Hellll it got sooo bad this fluff would TELL you what kine mischief he was gone get his fluffy, shit-covered ass into. He didn’t even DO nuthin yet…
He would skip over to that box an call out " COME ON DADDEH DIS FWUFF AIN’T GUNNA GIF HISSELF HEWTIES!"
Just down right peculiar…

7 Likes

Improvise, Adapt, Overcome.

1 Like

Now I imagine a bunch of ferals that get lusty for pain whenever a abuser walks by them to scare them away. It would be a amazing way to scare someone away… But no, why must brain process. No brain work plz

2 Likes

If you don’t want to bdsm your fluffy, then what kind of abuser are you?

2 Likes

Hmm, maybe just set him on fire instead?

1 Like

That will work until someone goes ahead and accepts the invitation.

1 Like

Well even fluffies can have a fetish for something.

As an exterminator, I have to tell you the only way not to get this response is the stab the genitals with (a) needle[s] and to go after their organs.

I’ve seen a lot of shit as an exterminator