Smarty Box [By MuffinMantis]

I spent way too much time on this. I really need to figure out ways to get these things done faster. Oh well.

I think I prefer to draw the super-fluffy short-legged type of fluffy more than the longer-legged type, so I’ll probably stick with that. Still working on finding a style I like.

87 Likes

I’d be a little worried that fluffies that were empathetic and also smart may past this test. That smarty doesn’t envoke a lot of empathy.

6 Likes

Tfs-18

1 Like

Well, the assumption is that the smarty can pretend to be nice to lure in victims/will ask for help.

3 Likes

If it starts apologizing after the murder you know it’s a dud

1 Like

15 Likes

I’d totally buy a Hellgremlin.

2 Likes

Good luck lol

2 Likes

Yeah, but it would be fun to watch them break as they realize they can’t actually hurt you and that you have total control over them.

2 Likes

i have the feeling they would forget the next microsecond about their inability to hurt you and go back on their shenanigans lol

2 Likes

Let’s be honest: the only thing dumber than fluffies are the humans.

3 Likes

I make terrible decisions.

5 Likes

The beatings will continue until they are effective!

4 Likes

naive. You will just beat it to death one day and go buy another one

2 Likes

Unless they get some sip and become literal Hellgremlins.

Then I’d get a silver sorry stick.

1 Like

Yes

Then you just get to watch them despair multiple times!

Fun!
You can even torture perfectly functional fluffies by simply trapping them with a hell gremlin too. I can think of how good one of those shitrats can be for elaborated psychological torture

Maybe you should remove smarty’s teeth when making them into litter pals as they won’t need them.

So … put the smarty out of its misery ?