Smarty colors (InfraredTurbine)

I’m so used to seeing smarties in red that I thought of this other day xD

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me!

111 Likes

"Why do so many red Fluffies turn out to be Smarties? We researched if it had something to do with an emotional response, with Red being a high emotion colour, evocative of such strong emotions like love, lust and rage, does the more emotional Fluffy species have a stronger response to the colour?

Turns out that red is just a good colour on a Fluffy so naturally their ego starts playing up from the attention. The secret ingredient was nothing more than fucking narcissism."

31 Likes

Hmm… if I had to weight in, it probably has something to do with how it works on a human mind, since fluffies are a simplistic version of that despite their chimeric origins. It enhances aggression, or something along those lines.

3 Likes

You’re making me wish to read a long-form piece where fluffies are part of a psychology study. Trying to get to the root of their programming, so to speak. Mentally dissect them.

“Is there a subconscious ‘algorithm,’ involved in the selection of ‘bestest baby?’” “In what subtle ways do fluffies react differently, if at all, when faced with smarties of different colours? Earthie vs. Unicorn smartie?”

Shit like that.

5 Likes

Lmao it’s pissing on the floor and sobbing while proclaiming how tough it is :joy::joy: Sure

3 Likes

lol this is so true.

1 Like

I love your fluffies with their fat little cheeks.

1 Like

It’s him guys, he’s one of them! get him!

2 Likes

Crimson’s not red.

He’s just a little bloodstained

3 Likes

Obligatory Color Theory Tumblr Post mention

2 Likes

Yes! Like the red sports cars men with out of control egos purchase when they hit 50.

1 Like

Well he is not so smarty now :joy: seeing how the shouting and berating him turns into just a fucking cry baby.

Interesting idea like literally berate a smarty mentally and traumatize it :rofl:

2 Likes

Red ones go faster, everyone knows that.

2 Likes

Bad pee-pee’s deserve some kind of punishment.

Doubly so for claiming to be brave while cowering and pissing. Pillow time.

1 Like

Let it cry like a bitch and hurt it some more.

2 Likes

I enjoy these little, er, field study comments(?) you do. I wanna be you when i grow up lmao

1 Like

If there’s now thing I love is bad Smarty, but a so call Smarty? Yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss, I need to read about this or I’ll cry if I can’t read a full story about this. Let the annoying fluffers suffer and end their damn Fluffery •w•:fire::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

Really? I was told the blacks run fastest.

Not really brave, or what means the pee?