[Smarty demands Sketti] (btw this is the first time I ever drew a fluffy so yea I hope I could draw more for the future (⁠⌐⁠■v■⁠) anyway see y'all later) (by: IanIsNotHere)

32 Likes

beautiful

1 Like

You’ve captured the essence of why being accosted by these things would be very good fun.

2 Likes

Smarty goes huu huu

1 Like

For a first attempt this is pretty good!

The little fluffy should feel lucky that he still has both possession and control of at least one limb.

3 Likes

Valid reaction honestly, the fuck does the fluffy think? That the person is gonna pull some spaghetti out of their pocket?

3 Likes

Welcome to fluffy community Ian!

2 Likes

Thanks man

1 Like

Bruh for real

Pretty good, especially for a first attempt. Nice display of expression/emotion on the fluffy faces. Though I feel you might be overusing those black fades a little between this and your other upload. It’s a nice effect, but it doesn’t need to dominate the entire center third of your pics. May be an idea to slim it down somewhat. Or make it more transparent towards the outer edges.

2 Likes

Aight thanks for the feedback and a tip I’ll try my best to make the black fade a better or change it to a line :grin::+1:t3: and again thanks

1 Like

You forgot to put your name in the title.

1 Like

My bad man thanks for telling me

Yes for real.