Suggested by @FoalOut4

Tiny baby do a tiny tantrum

60 Likes

Softly shakes the can*
Come on
More gentle shaking*
Stop being an ass-

12 Likes

That is quite an abrasive attitude for a creature that is in its own coffin if it can’t get some goodwill from a human.

10 Likes

istockphoto-537401439-612x612

11 Likes

Me: “Ok.”
permanently seals can shut

5 Likes

Hmmmm is foal-in-a-can considered ‘expired’ when the foal reaches a certain age or does it only expire when the fluffy does.

3 Likes

17 Likes

“Yesss and you know what we do with smarty in a can?”

“WE BURIED THEM ALIVE AND NO HUGGIES AND LUV FOR YOU~~~~💀”

*After seeing the aftermath - well that is cleared and end well for this smarty.

5 Likes

Enslaved ~babbeh~
FrEe hIM…!!
I’Ve FrEEd him bUt At WhAt COsT??
OHh No…!!
The ~babbeh~ is committing
TAX FRAUD-

5 Likes

Would do the same.

2 Likes

I would change can holder to the lightproof sorry box with randomly flashing colorful LEDs, which also emits random loud roars, and got a perfect sorry box… Fluffies after this will definitely shudder and stutter…

3 Likes

If it starts demanding thing put them outside the can where it can’t get them.

3 Likes
  • Smarty finds an empty can.
  • Decides to live in it.
3 Likes

:roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I’d buy one. Especially if still fertile.

2 Likes

i…i love him…

3 Likes

~Screws off formula top. Replaces with one that has been redesigned into an ant colony outworld. Pushes button opening exit inside the can after screwing back onto the can.~

“Have fun.”

2 Likes

@Fluffy_idiot_2 @Kersploosh @BFM101 @FallenAngel007 @fanguy11 @Rusk_Joringer @Lothmar Pay attention to the #hugbox tag on the topic. Abuse is not the direction Boop was taking with this post.

6 Likes

Fair enough, was all in good fun but will keep an eye on that going forward

2 Likes

its fine, people are just quick to jump the gun whenever a fluffy says the S word :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes