Smarty Party Part 11 (Magentademon)

<<Previous | >First< | Next>>

333 Likes

Holy fuck didn’t expect to see this. Ya came back fast! O-O also oh noes poor mummah. That is…fuck thats a lot of foals.

41 Likes

Damn she had them stuffed in there, smarty must be a prototype bereeder or something.

26 Likes

13 foals of which 9 are still alive? That’s a massive amount of foals. The shock and blood loss from the c-section will most likely end up killing the mare though. One can hope not but still… that’s one heck of a trauma in any case. :scream:

38 Likes

Beyond wonderful to see more of this :heart:

10 Likes

I was gone for a long time, but I came up with a lot of plans for the future of smarty party :wink:

78 Likes

Such great work, I love the coloring especially. Poor Cherry!

8 Likes

With that many foals inside, you’d think there’d of been a Fluffsplosion!

10 Likes

Ah man, The pink on magenta one died. But her sister, the magenta on pink is alive…Too bad the super breeder mummah isn’t long for this world. Poor girl.

Your art is amazing as always. Love the babbehs faces

13 Likes

Noo, poor Cherry :'v cmon girl, you can do it, be strong and beat death to a pulp <3

9 Likes

Best comic i’ve seen in a while. Keep it up! Also I love that we get a female protagonist. Way to much guys kill fluffies around here. Give the ladies a chance to use/abuse some shit rats.

7 Likes

AAAHHH, after such a long break we get another quick dose only to leave me wanting more.

How many foals do your fluffies usually have in one birth?
She’s probably gonna be sucked dry with all the extras.

4 Likes

An average batch is usually around 3-5 in my headcanon @Mexi

19 Likes

Rip Cherry’s milky places.

13 Likes

Fluffy cesarean, what a time to be alive

10 Likes

Holy Shit! Yes! So glad to see more from this comic and holy hell you do not disappointed. Shame she may die but god damn.
Well done!

6 Likes

Thank you!

7 Likes

Such beautiful linework and story. Almost 5am and I had to go binge the series.

8 Likes

Fucking yeah I started my Journey with Smarty party because the Click revived some of your art on YouTube and now fucking more​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I remember the Click’s fluffy videos! I was a little embarrassed but I’m glad people like it haha

19 Likes