So, what's to far for a fluffy?

What’s something a fluffy just cant do, as in it just wouldnt be a fluffy anymore If they started doing it.

• Being a good parent
  • Knowing not to eat poison
  • Looking both ways before crossing the street
  • Building a nest
  • Building a nest (without using a cardboard box)
  • Knowing the difference between clean and dirty water
  • Having a culture
  • Farming
  • Medical practices

0 voters

7 Likes

medical practice is out of the question entirely. fluffies cannot take care of plants on their own. i personally think that water is the stopping point.

2 Likes

They can have a culture, a simple one of course

8 Likes

You and I still working on that?

2 Likes

Probably nothing greater than most bird species.
So advanced culture, difference in food/water, farming and medicine.
Since they are often depicted as being similar to children in intellect.
This also means they would more so have a see and do society rather than a teaching society much alike apes and chimps.

4 Likes

I think poopie only herds are a great example of fluffy culture

2 Likes

It was a hard choice between farming and medical. I give them enough intelligence to know when a berry is ripe but nothing beyond that.

4 Likes

I’d think they can do simple medical stuff like knowing that some plants can relieve pain, and to give an injured limb rest in order to heal.
For my own canon, farming on their own is something fluffies couldn’t do. But it’s all up to a person’s own headcanon, ofc.

3 Likes

But forget THE best medicine
Huggies

5 Likes

Medicine. Even the smartest fluffy will still think that huggies fix everything.

2 Likes

I will say that farming is as far as my fluffies can go, and little more then realizing “hey these berries are alright I’ll just stay here”

1 Like

being any thing more than a toy

2 Likes

I… I can’t choose any of these after having read Warriors as a kid. Given time, maybe they could form herds similar to the cat clans

3 Likes

Oh, good, I’m not the only one who read those

3 Likes

Nah they are not natural they don’t evolve a fluffy today is what a fluffy will always be

2 Likes

That sounds boring.

3 Likes

Yeah I think similarly, except for the minor deformities e.g. reversed organs, that if it tries to evolve it comes out as a bloody deformed mess.
Also who thought alicorns being smarter was a good idea, usually adding more crap to species will incur a drawback. For example Homo Neanderthalis, an evolution of homo Sapien in portions of the world in response to the last ice age, they had bigger muscles more hair, strength, stamina and larger brains and yet were out smarted by Homo Sapien. despite having better everything they were lacking intellectually as they didn’t need to be so that went down due to evolution, so thusly an alicorn would at best be as intelligent as most fluffies.

1 Like

Boring is unlimited possibility set limitations that a author has to work around is what makes a story interesting

2 Likes

Eh I see your point.

1 Like

Use items in a combative capability…

2 Likes