Solving a Problem for Mare Pillows. By Hidden_Eng

I took an obvious inspiration from first steps by Booperino on this one. @Booperino

I understood it as a “pop it up” soft cotton sheet with silicone bubbles that help the foal to learn how to walk. The foal puts its hoof ther and the bubble “sinks” making a popping sound. For the foal is like a game, so eventually they will try to pop more silicon bubbles with their hoofs and they will try with the ones that are more close to them, which eventually will make them walk.

I’m getting ready for another comic, however I’m also thinking in leaving fluffies for awhile. Is been really tired since I use a mouse to draw and it takes me a lot of hours only to come with one-shots.

69 Likes

Teach them to walk with a fidget toy.

9 Likes

Take your time! You make good stories, and your writing here is good. Have you considered just writing for a bit?

6 Likes

aww so cute, i didnt think of it as like the fidget toy but that also works good :slight_smile: very nice!

8 Likes

The browns reveal their superiority.

6 Likes

Your fluffies having a different leg color from their primary fluff color always gives me the impression they got their legs reattached…

2 Likes

Ah makes sense.

I do that as a way to mark those are the legs in a explicit way. Since I don’t have a drawing tablet, I can’t draw a specific geometry that looks different from the main body. Basically without the legs of different color, I have a hard time drawing the fluffy.

1 Like

Thanks for your insight

1 Like

I don’t have a really good english to write stories. Is not my main language

1 Like

Your English has been quite guide so far!

1 Like

Oh, please don’t take this as critique! It’s just an uncommon thing, and it reminds me of Wolfram Sparks’ farm comic.

The best thing you can do is getting a drawing tablet. Drawing with your mouse will kill the tendons in your hand in no time.

1 Like

Solution for the shiting foal, that the ears, so it doesn’t has to hear any “scary” sounds.