Some More Fluffy Practice (by StramgeGranbles)

Dammit, I wanted to get this done a lot earlier, but then I wasn’t happy with the coloring, and was also distracted by other things, so this took a lot longer than I wanted.
I’m still trying to work out the exact style I wanna draw fluffies in. Not all of them would look the same either way, but… eh.
Good news, though, I made a persona for this community. Just a lil’ void creature in an oversized shirt with weird leggies and a tail.

Each fluffy is not related to each other scale-wise. My newborn chirpy babies are gonna have color to 'em. I know that some folks make newborns pink, but with a lot of animals, fur color/pattern is visible on skin. The yellow and greyish babbehs are newborns, and the orange one is a chirpy baby that’s a bit older, so it’s sleepy but able to start opening its eyes.

Dang fluff is difficult. I need a bit more practice in regards to how I’ll end up drawing fluffy fluff, but I’ll get the hang of it.

47 Likes

Hey, I stopped drawing for maybe 20 years and fluffies got me started again.

10 Likes

How old are you? But same 10 years since i stop drawing.

5 Likes

Me or StramgeGranbles?

3 Likes

Looking great! I got into drawing thanks to fluffies too.

5 Likes

your fluffies are so fluffies *^ *

7 Likes

Looking good. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

These are damn beautiful :heart_eyes: please continue.

3 Likes

The drool on the hoofsucker’s hoof is so adoraboe.

Is that a neglected Poopie? Its allowed awfully close to the mother if so. I can’t tell.

2 Likes

All the babbehs are fine, they just take turns getting milkies, and mummah likes to talk to 'em.

4 Likes

I’ve been drawing my whole life, but in more recent years have had trouble because… well, my emotional health and trouble with pride in my work and tendency to procrastinate makes it complicated.

3 Likes

It’s me, I just remember it’s kinda a rule to put names in the titles.

2 Likes

I’m 22. I’ve been having trouble with drawing for… ehhh… I think about five years.

2 Likes

What’s nice about art is that it’s always there to go back to. :relaxed:

4 Likes

I’m glad I succeeded. :grinning:

4 Likes

Thank you…! :pleading_face:
Honestly, my two fluffy drawing posts have gotten the most comments I’ve had in years, and that really helps my motivation. It’s hard working hours and hours on something, only to end up with no one commenting. I mean, I know that I should make something to make it for myself, but it would still always make me feel down, because I’d be hoping for attention so badly. And it would be difficult to invest in anything, because I wouldn’t feel like I had much of a point, especially when I wouldn’t accomplish enough to earn regular attention or something that would warrant some kinda means in which to interact with other artists and feel like an equal.

5 Likes

This is very good.

Surf this wave, please.

5 Likes

They’re awesome!

3 Likes

I am in love with that persona
The kinda little fella I’d like to share a cup of tea with

3 Likes

Eeeeee :3
Nyyyyooom! ─=≡Σ((( つ・ω・)つ

Btw, Is your icon… the dog… from The Storyteller?? Nice. :smirk: (There’s only a few I have clear memory of, but I sure as hell recognize it.)

2 Likes