Some of my fluffies [Wicked-Hearts]

Hello! This is my first post to the site. Possible i’ll make errors but i’ll do my best not to!

These are my fluffy character designs that i plan to use in my stories (I don’t have all of the details fleshed out but I have an idea)

Starting from left to right we have Lime (pegasus), Comet (unicorn), Carnation (earthie), and Cloud (alicorn). All of these fluffies are apart of a breeding operation in my story and are possibly designers?? (honestly not sure what qualifies one lol)

But yeah! More content to come! These are just 4 fluffies out of other characters that I plan to include in my wip of a story.

35 Likes

Comet makes me scream! What a cutie! ☆

1 Like

Welcome to FC! Carnation’s design is definitely my favorite.

2 Likes

Ha! Thank you!! He’s one of my favorites too I had a lot of fun designing him in particular

1 Like

That’s some pretty damn good fluffy art.
Welcome to FC im sure you wil do well here.
If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Ypu are currently at level 0 so you are limited
You can only post 5 topics a day.
Reply 15 times or so.
And only edit a message after a full day.

This is not a bug it’s a feature to encourage people to keep posting and keep trolls and bots out.

Just keep posting.

2 Likes

These are gorgeous.
Love your art style.
And welcome to FC.

2 Likes

Thank you!! She was fun to color! ^^

Thank you for the welcome! And yeah there was some confusion on my end as to what abilities I had exactly and how to post but I think i figured it out

Thank you for the info! I’ll keep this in mind

1 Like

You can multi quote by highlighting the text you wanna quote, a quote button appears over it just click that and there you go.

Just keep posting and the restrictions will be lifted in a week or so .
To edit click the little pencil icon.
And if you wanna private message somebody, click on their icon and the click on the blue message button.

And dont forget to tag your art.

Those are the basics.

1 Like

They are all so beautiful! Got a liking to Comet

And welcome to FC!

1 Like

YESSS, another sickeningly cute fluffy artist has joined

1 Like

AAAAA!!! LIKEWISE!!! Your fluffy art is super super cute!!!

1 Like

welcome! Your art is very pretty!

also, it’s entirely up to you what are designer fluffies. Usually, the only universal difference is the price tag

2 Likes