Someone needs The Talk (swiftbitches)

If you get close enough to Brute’s head you just might be able to hear the sound of that rusty hamster wheel attempting to spin in his head.

While the smarty would never admit it, he has grown quite comfortable with his new life and is just content to sit and watch cartoons while Brute draws. Until Brute wants special huggies that is.

56 Likes

They would make cute babies if they could only make babies.

Wonder how disappointed Brute will be.

8 Likes

Is that a 'splodey fluff in the background?

2 Likes

Brute likes to draw his experiences as an exterminator on the wall

7 Likes

He’ll probably be pretty disappointed but Bonnie could always find a surrogate for them!

3 Likes

That strawberry housie thing is adorable and I want one for my cats. Sadly, they’d just ignore it.

8 Likes

Huh, thought they were a smarty mare since they didn’t pull the ‘No am mawe~’ trope in the original. ~Chuckle~

4 Likes

Great work, made me chuckle

2 Likes

Nope, just a dumbass stallion who’ll enf anything he can get his hooves on

3 Likes

Dunno, keep trying.

1 Like

Eventually. Just keep enfing.

1 Like

I love this and oh, you could trick both, or convince Special Enfie Friend into playing along since having tummy babies would keep him from getting enfies for a little bit because it might hurt them. You could use ai to have a mare pregnant by Special Enfie Friend and breed Brute to another mare at the same time and say you got pick of the litter from each, maybe carefully finding mares that have as close to their colors as possible, Special Enfie Friend and Brute could learn to bottle feed the foals. Just adopting is a cool idea too! Let Brute down gently first.

1 Like

I was also thinking a mare that looked like the enfie friend, use ai or just breed her with Brute and when she gives birth give the babies to the couple. Brute is pretty dumb and determined and would probably just fluffy logic his way to a “solution” to getting babies as well. Which could involve rape, murder, and fluffy genocide

3 Likes

Despite the cutesy imagery and bright colors, this is one of the bleakest images on the site. :no_mouth:

Unironically giving a fluffy you care about an enfie pal is easily worse than abusers. The cognitive dissonance on display to treat one fluffy as a family member and an another as a living masturbation aid is super creepy.

Really like this pic because of the conflicting emotions it stirs up

Note: and yes, I know the pal is a “smarty”, but I haven’t seen it do anything to merit that title, while I have seen Brute do things that could justify calling him a smarty

4 Likes

Brute’s mummah, Bonnie, owns an exterminator business and sometimes uses fluffies to get rid of other fluffies. Brute is one of those fluffies and his enfie pal is just a smarty he met on the job and begged to keep. Smarty’s only crime was being dumped in a children’s park with a bunch of other fluffies lol

1 Like

So is smarty his name or is he a smarty? I’d love to see his backstory and see what he could’ve done ti deserve such a fate. When they meet, Brute looks effin terrifying and I had to read through the comments to realize that he wasn’t the smarty 0_o

2 Likes

Bonnie gave him a name, Axel. I just refer to him as Smarty because, for a short time, he was a smarty and sometimes still calls himself that. As for his back story, I could do a story on that

1 Like

Give him some sip of demon blood and we’ll have another Slayer.

You wouldn’t believe what Slayer has enfed.

I’ll give you the list if you want it.

1 Like