Soon-Mummah torture part 2 (Guodzilla)

What goes up must (eventually) come down.

Full Size

24 Likes

Added links to the full size image to make it easier for mobile users to enjoy

5 Likes

Thank you, o Lord of Spiders, Slayer of Arachnophobes

4 Likes

So happy that was his tongue he was sucking on and not something else.

5 Likes

Thanx!

1 Like

:smiling_imp:…

Why did I click?? I saw what part 1 had to offer and yet I still clicked!! :dizzy_face:

3 Likes

I don’t need eyes anymore.

3 Likes

Well. Never seen/read a chirpy baby chomp the special lumps of its sibling before.

2 Likes

HER tongue, actually.

LOL
That proves you’re definitely one of us!

1 Like

There was going to be a third part where one of the chirpies got a lit-match enema, but I couldn’t think of anything novel to do to the last one, so the idea kinda petered out.

1 Like

Also, before I forget, I don’t think I’ve seen chirpy babies act like that before. Normally, depending on the writer/artist, they either squirm in place, or weakly drag themselves around aimlessly/to the closest warm thing/the closest not scary sounding thing while chirping and peeping non-stop.

First time I’ve seen them go full stop to intensely sniff the area before chomping on the closest thing, regardless of what it smells like. Do all the chirpy babies you draw do that? Actually, I think these are the only regular fluffy chirpy babies I’ve seen from you.

I’ve seen regular foals, and variant chirpy babies that you have drawn, like plant and bug fluffies, but not regular ones. Then again, my memory has always been pretty bad.

1 Like

IIRC l was aiming more towards “baby-bird” behavior, which basically (until the eyes open)
consists of “sense a shadow and open wide because it may be mom with food.”

1 Like

Ah, seeing as fluffies can have wings, some bird behavior does make sense. Thanks, I was wondering about that.

1 Like

Fantastic drawings

1 Like

Thanx! :blush:

1 Like

Even with the full size image I can hardly read it