Sorry Hook [ Heroboitellem ]

What if the skin on the hook just rips apart because of the foal’s weight?

2 Likes

That means he didn’t learned his lesson fast enough

5 Likes

Gravity works in favor of smarties confirmed

1 Like

Thought this was the foal I ordered but my brain reversed the colors. ~chuckle~

(might also be a different gender, cant tell at this angel)

1 Like

I would love to see your take on accessories for this.

ex - The hook hooks~ -dozens of hooks on fishing wire (attached to the hook) to more evenly distribute the weight as they hang like they’re sky diving.
Or - The Atomic Leotard - Hang the shoulder straps of the fluffy body suit from the hook criss cross and let the fabric dig/grind into the foals stomache, crotch, Flank, lower back, sides and forearm pits.

2 Likes

Physics is an iffy thing for Fluffies. It seems that it wants to prolong suffering or make deaths more gore-tacular. Like the twisted forces if nature that keep Wylie Coyote Alice despite there being no way in hell he should be alive for the hundredth time.

2 Likes

Toy spoiled runts?

1 Like

Litter runts who have been largely overlooked but not outright rejected by mummahs tend to get adopted or bought with decent frequency because it’s generally believed they make for less needy pets who are ideal for people who work longer hour days. The common attitude is they don’t fret quite as much and have lesser separation anxiety.

But, to entertain them during the day, a lot of owners supply them with a larger array of toys. With the Fluffy having more or less the attention span of a gnat, it can grow less stimulated with an old toy, so the best thing is to rotate a set amount of toys.

But some people just buy new ones when they get bored, and this can lead to ‘toy-spoiling’, which can sometimes encourage feelings of entitlement and expectation similar to that of some bestests.

3 Likes

That’s why it’s best to use the scruff. Cannot advise the same luck for other areas, but that’s why disclaimers exist.

There’s also a harness attachment available for purchase for those who prefer not to use the scruff.

2 Likes

Ya know, there’s a weekly radio pet show that advises rotating toys, and having special toys for special occasions (going out, baths, etc). That makes sense.

2 Likes

Side note: totally cute foal there. I love your art. The dripping urine is an interestingly gross touch… “How did it…?” sort of rubber necking and perceptual whiplash.

Cute widdle fluff who will be better once the smarty is peed out of it :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

ho ho…my front wall will have ferals to scare even more ferals

1 Like

Oooh bro, I like this. I like this a lot.

• Neat, clean text and a writeup
  • Dialogue
  • Excellent expression, cute fluffy
  • Simple but deceptively elegant and imaginative meanness

Although I bet smarty syndrome is an engineered problem to justify selling teeny hooks for a whole $10 at this point.

3 Likes

1 Like

Is there a full grown version?

1 Like

For a small installation fee, a heavy duty Sorry Hook can be arranged for older Fluffies and wigglers for normal disciplinary purposes. A tightening harness attachment is also available for purchase if desired.

However, we advise these products may not be as effective upon late stage behaviour problems reinforced over time.

2 Likes

That’s a clear indicator the foal is now sorry.

Noted. I’ll buy 1 and install it myself.

1 Like

slap a different name on something and you can sell it for nearly any price you want

That… gave me an idea.