Special Cases Chapter 5 By Thesaltt

Special Cases Chapter 5 By Thesaltt

Kris sat on the chair closest to the door. He had placed the cat carrier with Pinky and her foals in front of him and held Robin in the box on his lap. His feet tucked underneath the chair which only allowed his toes to firmly plant themselves on the ground, which let Kris bounce his left leg nervously as he waited for the man that he spoke to on the phone to arrive. He looked down to his unconscious fluffy and found that he too bounced and rolled around his box from his owner’s nervous motions.

Kris immediately stopped bouncing his leg and brought them both out in front of him, which kicked the larger fluffy in front of him. She let out a small “Eek!” and began to complain of hurties and why the mean baggy gave her sorry hoofsies. Kris rubbed his face with his hand in frustration as the pink fluffy prattled on and on about how she was a good fluffy mommah, and that she didn’t deserve the hurties she received. He dragged his hand down his face, stretching the skin under his eyes as he looked forward. He had stopped the motion halfway through when he saw a young woman dressed in a rainbow shirt and khaki who stared back at him, a walkie talkie close to her lips as she talked into it.

Two seconds passed after Kris had noticed what he could only assume was an employee at the Fluffy Emporium talked into the receiver when the door next to him swung open, and a short and stocky man leaned out to take a look outside of his office. The man had medium length blond hair tied into a ponytail. Kris imagined if the man had let his hair down, it would reach just above his shoulders. His nose was flat and seemed to have a forever broken nose, but that didn’t distract from his rugged handsomeness. Kris couldn’t quite place it, but between the blond stubble on his chin, the square shape of his face, and the golden piercings in his ears, there seemed to be a perfect mixture of traditionally unflattering qualities that seemed to make the man’s face look incredibly handsome.

“Ah, you must be Kris!” The man’s voice reached Kris’ ears and he swore the man’s voice was made out of honey. It was smooth and deep resting comfortably in the mid baritone range if Kris had to guess. “Come on in, and bring your little family with you!”

Wordlessly, Kris stood and grabbed both the box and the cat carrier and followed the man into his office. It was a stark contrast to the pastel, bright colors outside. The carpet was a dark forest green, the walls a deep, rich brown. All of the furniture in the office seemed to be made of mahogany. Wall mounted antique looking cabinets lined the walls to the left and right of them, their doors closed to keep their contents hidden from those that dared not open them. The stocky man rounded the desk that was closest to the wall that was furthest from the door. He sat down in his office chair and motioned for Kris to do the same.

“Hi Kris, my name’s Ed, we had spoken on the phone last night about your little fluffy predicament.” Ed introduced himself and held one of his hands out. Kris reached over and grasped the man’s hand firmly and shook it once. The size of Ed’s hand was large, but not as meaty as Kris had expected. His grip was strong though. Kris had full confidence that if Ed had wanted to, the stocky man could have crushed Kris’ hand in his grip and broken every bone in his hand. “Go ahead and put them on my desk and we’ll take a look, shall we?”

Kris hefted both the box and the cat carrier and placed them gently on Ed’s desk. Ed looked into the cat carrier and raised his eyebrows at what he saw. There certainly was a Pink mare with two little foals that seemed to look like two other members of the MLP franchise. He then looked at the cardboard box and his eyes grew wide.

“Jesus, what happened!?” Concern and anger flashed on Ed’s face as he turned his gaze to Kris, who flinched.

“He was basically covered in poop and apparently had only eaten poop since he’d been alive.” Kris responded in a low voice. “I figured I’d give him some whole milk with sugar. I did a little bit of research on the internet and rigged up a rubber glove nipple and let him feed off of it while I checked on Pinky and her babies. When I came back, the glove was empty, and he was like this.”

“He shouldn’t have done this to himself if that were the case.” Ed replied in a low growl as he slowly looked from Kris back to the bloated alicorn foal. “Fluffies aren’t the smartest, but they know when to stop eating.”

“Well…Robin’s derpy.” Kris replied simply.

Ed’s face softened almost instantly. He looked to Kris, then the foal, then back to Kris. He then let out a relieved sigh and rolled his eyes at the round ball in the box.

“You should’ve said that earlier!” Ed barked out with a hearty laugh. “Of course he’s like this if he’s derpy! Oh boy, first taste of anything other than shit with a fluffy that barely understands that there’s a difference from his asshole and a hole in the ground!

“Boy, you had me concerned for a bit!” He pointed at Kris and winked. “I thought you had fed him alka seltzer or something to see if his stomach would burst. Now I get it, he just over ate. Sorry for doubting you, kid.”

He grabbed a walkie talkie from his hip and raised it to his lips.

“Hey Faye, could you come into my office and grab this foal I got here? Poor thing’s derpy and had its first taste of milk and ate a bit too much. I just need your help getting the guy recovered a bit.” He waited a few moments and got an affirmative on the other end of the call. He placed the walkie talkie back on the hoster on his hip and turned to Kris, still chuckling. “I don’t blame you for this hiccup. You couldn’t have known he’d be like this. Not a lot of people know how to take care of a derpy fluffy.”

A few moments later, there was a quick knock on the door, and the young woman that had spied on Kris before came in. She smiled at both Kris and Ed as she approached her boss’ desk. She had black hair that reached the middle of her shoulder blades and a mousy looking face. Eyes seemed to be a bit larger, though that could have been her makeup, a small, sharp nose, and an oval shaped face. Kris considered her cute and reminded him of Winona Ryder.

“Hi Ed, where’s the little fella?” She asked once she reached Ed’s desk. He simply pointed to the cardboard box which she grabbed the edges of and looked inside. She let out a small gasp and her eyes widened in shock. She looked to Ed, then to Kris, a mean look on her face.

“Calm down, Faye.” Ed put out a hand to reassure her. “It’s his first experience with fluffies, and this is a derpy ‘poopy’ baby that was given milk for the first time.”

Her face, much like Ed’s had done previously, instantly softened.

“Sorry about that.” She apologized with a sheepish smile. “I just hate abusers, and there’s a surprising amount of them that come through here.”

She picked up the box and checked in with Ed before she started to head towards the door.

“Don’t worry, sir!” She called back over her shoulder. “We’ll take good care of him. With Ed here, you don’t have to worry about fluffies being mistreated!”

After that, the door closed behind her. Robin and Faye left his sight, and Kris turned back to Ed.

“Is this serious? Should I be worried?” He asked with a concerned look on his face.

“Nah, you’ve got nothing to worry about.” Ed replied. “This isn’t all too uncommon for a derpy fluffy, especially foals. Faye’s gonna drain him and make sure he’s conscious and he’ll be better soon.”

Kris let out a breath he didn’t know he was holding. He was worried more about that little guy than he thought he would be. He didn’t know if that was a good thing or not.

Meanwhile, Ed had moved onto the cat carrier. He had already unzipped the bag and began to reach inside when Kris finally noticed.

“Come on pretty girl, let’s have a look at you.” Ed cooed at the frightened fluffy.

“Mistew tink Pinky am pwetty?” She seemed to relax a bit at the compliment before she realized that his hands firmly wrapped around her mid section. “NU! Wet go! Scawy mistew! Nu wike!”

“Hush now,” Ed admonished her as he slowly pulled her out of the carrier. “I’m not scary. I’m here to help you!”

“W-weawwy?” The pink mare asked hesitantly as he placed her on his desk, a protective layer of paper much like what you’d see in a doctor’s office on their treatment tables they sat their patients down on in a check up.

“That’s right,” Ed confirmed with a warm smile while he reached into a drawer in his desk to pull out a container filled with wet wipes. “I’m doing a little bit of a checkup to make sure you’re nice and healthy, ok?”

“O-otay…Mistew am doctah?”

“That’s right, now hold still while I take a look at you.”

He took out a pair of surgical gloves from another drawer in his desk and quickly slipped his hands in. His fingers prodded her lips and peeled them back so he could inspect her teeth, then gently forced her mouth open to inspect the tops and bottoms of her teeth, her tongue, and the back of her throat all the while Pinky squirmed and whined pathetically in his grasp, unable to do anything even if she wanted to. Apparently satisfied, he took off the gloves and threw them in a trash bin on the floor next to him, and adorned another pair on his hands.

He took out a few wipes from the container he had left on his desk and began to wipe her down from snout to tail. Each time he wiped her fluff with the white wet wipe, it came back grimey and gross. Kris grimaced and looked to the floor. He didn’t bathe them at all when they came in. He hadn’t thought of it at the time. As if Ed could read his thoughts, he spoke up.

“Don’t worry, you couldn’t have possibly gotten them clean anyways.” Ed explained. “You said they had come in from the rain, right? Anything on the surface of their fluff would have been carried down to their bodies by the water dragging it all down into the fluff itself. You hadn’t had any fluffies before this, so you wouldn’t have had the proper supplies or training to really get them clean. It’s actually for the best that you didn’t bathe her, as adult fluffies are notoriously easy to drown.”

He looked back to his work and began wiping her down more, using more and more wipes as he did so. When he got to her backside, he frowned. Feces and matted the fluff on the underside of her tail and the area around her back end.

“Alright little one, I need you to be brave, ok?” He told the pink fluffy as he picked her up and began to walk her to the metal sink Kris hadn’t realized was there until that very moment. “Uncle Ed needs to clean you off, so we gotta use some water, ok?”

“NU! Wawa bad fow fwuffies!” She began to frantically kick and scream, which just caused Ed to tighten his grip on her.

“Alright, calm down.” He tried to soothe her, but she was in full blown panic mode. She thrashed and bucked and kicked as hard as she could. She even resorted to biting Ed on his hand. Ed’s eyebrows raised in surprise at the last action. He hadn’t expected her to act so violently. Fortunately, fluffy bites aren’t very strong, and don’t really hurt.

“Interesting…Pinkypie Fluffies aren’t usually this aggressive.” Ed more with amusement than anything else. He placed the struggling pink fluffy in the deep metal sink. She could stand on her hind hooves to just barely peek above the top rim. “Alright Pinky, that wasn’t a very nice thing to do. I asked you to be brave and you attacked me.”

“Pinky nu wan’ wawa!” Pinky puffed out her cheeks to look as intimidating as she could while constantly fumbling around the edge of the sink on her hind legs. “Pinky wiww give sowee hoofsies and mowe bities if scawy mistah twy again!”

“Well, this won’t do.” Ed looked back at Kris with a concerned look. “I’m hoping that this is just a response from being a feral. It’s not uncommon to see feral fluffies, especially those that aren’t a part of a herd to adopt smarty behavior in order to intimidate rival fluffies, especially mares of such high quality. Feral fluffies…Aren’t the nicest creatures around, especially to each other.”

He reached in to test her, and she tried to bite him again, her teeth clacked together several times as she tried to reach his fingers. Ed rubbed the stubble on his chin and let out a small hum while he thought of what to do. Unfortunately he knew there was only one real way to get the inspection done with a fluffy this aggressive, and not resort to tying her down. He frowned and turned to Kris.

“What I’m about to do to Pinky is something handlers have to do sometimes to more…Problematic fluffies.” He began as he reached in and quickly grasped pinky by the mane. She thrashed around and his grasp like a trapped animal. He held her up over the sink, her belly exposed to both himself and her owner. “This area right here…If you quickly jab it with your finger, you hit what is called the ‘Varric Nerve’ and it helps in controlling fluffies.”

He demonstrated by extending his fore finger and middle finger together, and quickly jammed it directly under her sternum. Her eyes bugged out of her head as if they were trying to escape her skull, and all the muscles in her legs tensed all at once. She went completely rigged, and a stream of urine and feces poured out of her. She tried to cry out in pain, but only short, strained grunts came out.

“This nerve paralyzes the fluffy by tensing all the muscles except the sphincter. This allows for any sort of waste matter inside the fluffy to be immediately expelled.” His explanation was clinical and monotonous. He did not find pleasure in doing this to the creatures he had based his business around. “You have to know how long to press on the nerve, because it doesn’t allow the fluffy to breathe, so if you hold it for too long, the fluffy will suffocate.”

Almost a full minute had passed since Ed first jabbed his fingers in Pinky’s mid section.
The waste that expelled from her backside was washed down the drain of the sink, and soon no more brown or yellow was produced from the prized fluffy. As soon as Ed saw there was no more waste to expel, he removed his fingers from the Varric Nerve, and placed her gently down in the sink. The faucet still poured warm water in, but at this point Pinky didn’t seem to care as much. Tears poured down her eyes and she gasped for every breath she took. Small whimpers came out with every exhalation of breath, her body too sore and weak from all of her muscles being tensed so harshly for so long to put up any defense as Ed got to work cleaning up the fecal matter that had caked and matted the fur around her asshole.

17 Likes

Now let’s see what happens…

1 Like

Incoming daily Vulcan nerve pinches

4 Likes

so the nurse is definitely gonna find out Kris has been abusing Robin and expose him for the dipshit that he is.

Hopefully she takes him home with her (what’s Kris gonna do? he hasn’t registered/tagged any of his fluffies) and take care of him properly.

2 Likes