Special Cases Chapter 6 By Thesaltt

Special Cases Chapter 6 By Thesaltt

While Kris and Ed talked about and cleaned up the Pinky mare and her other two foals Faye, the employee that had taken Robin away, set to work on helping out the alicorn foal named Robin. The poor little thing drank way too much milk, and bloated himself to dangerous levels, fortunately this isn’t an uncommon occurrence, and there have been procedures created in such events so as to save the poor, stupid fluffies that overeat to the point of almost literally exploding.

She had brought Robin to a backroom used for fluffy procedures, such as neutering, amputating, and other medical procedures. Thankfully, since fluffies aren’t considered true animals, the anti-cruelty laws don’t apply, and medical procedures can be done to them without any sort of schooling or licence. Fortunately for Robin, Ed requires proper training from accredited facilities in order to perform anything medical on any fluffies in his business, and Faye was only second to Ed in her credentials when it came to taking care of the biotoys.

She checked on Robin’s breathing first. It was labored, but consistent. It was obvious that the bloating caused by the milk was pressing up against the rest of his organs, including his lungs. If something wasn’t done soon, the little guy might not make it. Faye frowned at the thought, but swiftly got to work. Faye was thankful that the little foal was asleep, as what she needed to do would be much more difficult with a conscious fluffy.

As if Robin could hear her thoughts, his eyes fluttered open, and a high pitched groan escaped his lips. Faye whispered a curse under her breath as she gathered the proper tools for the job: a q-tip, a towel, two small, soft vinyl tubes, and several small tongue depressors. She gently picked up the poor fluffy and placed the towel underneath him, then placed him back down on his side. His eyes were hooded, and his tongue lolled out of his mouth.

“Hey, big guy.” She smiled warmly at the little biotoy, doing her best to comfort him. “I’m here to help. You’ll need to trust your auntie Faye, ok? I’m going to fix you right up, but it’s gonna be a bit uncomfortable.”

Robin didn’t say a word, but carefully traced her movements with his eyes. He was in too much pain to move and talking was pretty difficult. He couldn’t quite catch his breath, and his insides felt like they were getting crushed. Liquid started to stream out of his eyes as he accepted whatever fate this new human had in mind for him.

“Poor thing…” Faye cooed as she stroked the little one’s mane. “Alright, don’t move, ok? I’m going to have to put a tube in your mouth so that I can try to get the milkies out of your tummy, ok?”

She was going to take away his milkies?! No! He had waited so long! Why would this evil monster try to take away his milkies!? He tried to move, but his body just wouldn’t respond to his brain’s commands. All he could do is look on helplessly as she gently grasped his tongue and started to pull it out of his mouth. To her surprise, more and more tongue slithered out of his mouth as she gently pulled on it to make sure he didn’t choke on it when she pushed the tube down his throat.

With his tongue finally pulled as far as it would go, Faye couldn’t help but bring out her phone and take a picture. The length of this fluffy’s tongue was ridiculous! Why was his tongue half as long as his body?! After her quick picture, she shrugged and grabbed one of the small vinyl tubes. She pinched both sides of Robin’s jaw with her forefinger and thumb to force his mouth open, and slowly started to press the tube to the back of his throat.

The most primal part of Robin’s brain started flashing the alarm lights in his head. He violently thrashed against the woman’s hand, which forced the tub down his throat a bit before Robin pulled his neck back and forcefully ejected the tube from his mouth. The back of his throat started to spasm from the tube’s forceful entry and exit, and a few moments later, Robin convulsed and threw up some of the milk that was in his stomach. Once, twice, three times he wretched up the milk he had worked so desperately to keep in his tummy.

Faye sighed. This wasn’t unexpected, but she had wished to avoid this situation. He was still plenty bloated even after throwing up a few times. He was still mostly a ball, and after he had regurgitated some of the milk, he rolled on his side once more. He breathed heavily as she reached over into a drawer and pulled out a two part device. One was a needle about an eighth of an inch thick, the other was a hollowed tube with a flared base that the needle could fit into. She inserted the needle in the hollow tube and placed her hand on top of the little fluffy, sure to press firmly on his shoulders and hips with her palm, and pin all four of his legs to the table.

She looked to her right and eyed the spray sealer, something very useful for fluffies that have wounds that need to be sealed quickly. It acted like a liquid bandaid, and she would need it quickly after her next maneuver.

“I’m sorry little guy.” She preemptively apologized to the pitifully struggling fluffy below her. She then raised the device with her other hand and quickly jabbed the device into Robin’s side. It penetrated his taught skin quickly and forced its way to the deposit of milk that bloated his body so much.

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEE!” Robin screeched in pain as he felt the needle sink into his flesh and penetrate things that were not meant to be penetrated. His eyes went wild as he tried to struggle away from the impalement, but the evil monster’s grip was just too much for him to break free from. His insides were on fire. The pain was the most intense pain he ever felt.

“Shh-shh-shh.” She quietly tried to comfort and hush the little foal as she twisted the device in place, then pulled out the needle. Instantly a mix of pink and white started to ooze out of the newly made hole. She reached for the small spray bottle and started to spray the area around the device to help seal the perimeter of the hole so as to make a controlled leak.

Robin started to feel dizzy, and another wretch produced a deluge of blood and milk from up his throat and out of his mouth, staining the towel in front of him. His eyes then rolled to the back of his head and he went limp once more. Faye clicked her tongue and finished her procedure, draining all of the milk she could from the foal’s insides. After a few minutes, she quickly removed the small device and pinched the wound closed, the sealer coming off like a sticky band aid. She got to work and quickly sewed the wound shut, then sprayed the area with the sealer once more.

She sighed and grabbed a tiny cone of shame from a drawer under the table and affixed it around his neck. Faye hoped the little guy didn’t think her a monster for doing this to him, but wouldn’t blame him if he did.

“Poor guy.” She muttered as she picked him up and wrapped him in a clean towel so that she could comfortably bring him back to his master.

14 Likes

I like the fact that Robin isnt actually dumb. If he could speak his thoughts like a normal fluffy he would be thought of as completely fine, health wise. Except for of course the fact that he had been taught to eat poop, his inability to speak coherently, and his eyes. I wonder if his vision is normal, skewed or he adapts to it like other animals with eyes that can independently move (such as Chameleons)

3 Likes

I’m hesitant to reveal what exactly my headcannon is on derped fluffies as it could ruin some parts of the story being written. As you’ve already pointed out, my take on derpy fluffies is a bit different than the established headcannon, or at least naturally born derped fluffies.

I believe there is a difference between naturally born derped fluffies, and fluffies that become derp due to brain damage.

1 Like

It seems to me like Robin has some sort of cerebral palsy. His movements and balance is not like other fluffies, his speech is impared and he’s crosseyed but that’s about it. There’s nothing wrong with his mind despite of what humans and fluffies around him seem to think. I think he’s a really sweet little guy. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey, that’s like me! I have cerebral palsy! Although very slight. It mostly affects my motor skills

1 Like