Special friend goes Bye-bye (By AlleyBalley) (COMMISSIONED by Servo1991)

A tragic fate, isn’t it?

72 Likes

Beautiful tragic work. Thanks again!

5 Likes

nichijou fuah-fuah

2 Likes

Base on their body, they havent been eatin or no food available?

Poor thing he loves his special friend :frowning:

Awesome art :+1:

6 Likes

Yes, they’ve been having it rough out in the wild.

3 Likes

Oh :worried: its true the wilds are rougher hope the stallion will survive and have a new special friend, if he ever survive.

2 Likes

Oooof those faces hit right in the feels

4 Likes

Love the attention to detail regarding the filth on legs and stomach

3 Likes

Oh no, this must be a common tragedy for ferals during the hotter seasons.

On another note, I thought the watermarks on them were brandings haha.

3 Likes

Think The Cold Times are tough? The Hot Times are just as brutal on fluffies.

Thing is, they still breed like rats.

Looking at what I’m assuming is sweat on their bodies. There’s a poster around here somewhere saying, “if its too cold for you, its too cold for them. Don’t let them in!”

This is the same but opposite. “If its too hot for you, its too hot for them. Don’t let them in!”

I could see HOA’s forbidding kiddie pools and such so folks don’t inadvertently provide them with a source of water.

1 Like

See, I was gonna bring up how thin they are, but you beat me to it. If they were any thinner, people would be like “There’s another Death of Fluffies?”

2 Likes

The mare probably died from a number of things, with one thing just being the final straw. I know I sure as hell ain’t going out more than I have to, and I’m in Hawai’i. Well, granted, I hate going outdoors and don’t like the beach… Still, folks going out less means less successful scrounging for leftover food from cookouts and stuff.

1 Like

If you don’t like the beach, what the fuck are you doing in Hawaii? It’s like 90% beach. I get that you can’t exactly move to the mainland right now, but you could start planning it. And isn’t it crazy expensive, living in Hawaii?

It is. But it’s home. It’s where I grew up, where my family is, etc. I did live in Georgia for nearly 10 years (college and work) but it never was home.

1 Like

Hey, it’s your call. I was just curious. For the record, my family moved out of my birth country when I was about ten years old and we never looked back. My family moved around a lot. Because of that, and several other factors, I’ve never really felt like I belong anywhere.

1 Like