Spoiled Tori ( Gal-With-Pastels)

A Very spoiled and brattish mare i wanted to give to the community to use. Her name is Tourmaline ( Tori for short) And She is spoiled rotten.

37 Likes

Dat bitch fat af. You’re good at conveying rolls.

4 Likes

Do a spear made of “sketti” and let a stallion rape her ass. When her “babbehs” are born impale them on the spear ass first with their “mummah”.

1 Like

She’s so fat that she could be used as a soccer ball, happy world cup to everyone!

1 Like

Ball of fat

1 Like

“You may have sketties shaped like babies, or babies shaped like sketties.

Choose carefully.”

4 Likes

Heckin chonker

2 Likes

If she wants babbehs then she can have them.

But I choose my good pal Crimson to father them.

5 Likes

i made this Fluffy for the community to use

3 Likes

Goddamn that is one chubby fluffy. I almost wanna try and bounce her like a basketball

3 Likes

yes i agree

1 Like

Zorn feels like having a mare bbq right now :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Turn her pelt into a pretty rug and her blubber into bacon grease. Don’t let her have babies, though, she’d just eat them.

“Impending abuse” sounds about right

1 Like

Strap her down and force feed her spaghetti until her stomach bursts like in the movie Se7en.

i w ant to step on it

2 Likes

ohoho thank you

This is based off a story right? Which one is it? I wanna be able to read it and see what kind of karma that ball of fat gets in the end oHo :sparkles:

It’s actually not based off a story , i just wanted to make a Spoiled / Bratty fat mare

1 Like

Aw man, okie. I wanted to read something juicy that has to do with fat spoiled fluffies getting karma

1 Like