srsly how this work

10 Likes

Solution 1) Don’t think about it
Solution 2) magic, like in mlp
Solution 3)

6 Likes

allright this have sense

2 Likes

Really? That’s the part about fluffies that breaks your suspension of disbelief?

Try holding something between your fists, that seems to work just fine. So it probably works with hooves, too.

6 Likes

They are not that strong.
And yes, even talking is more logical then holding things

4 Likes

Counterpoint: most of the things that fluffies hold in their hooves aren’t very heavy.

And talking is weird, when you consider just how lucky we are to be able to do it.

They’ve got human DNA in them, true, but they’ve also got DNA from lots of different animals in them, and physically they’re closer to animals than humans.

7 Likes

Well, yeah everything is correct
The only thing I would add is that while they are definitely more animal, their brain specifically is more human

3 Likes

I have personal head canon that their ‘forearms’ conform around things, disgusting squishy muscles that mimic hands with the dexterity of oven mitts I guess lmao

9 Likes

That’s what I said. They’re physically closer to animals. Mentally, they’re closer to humans. I figure that they pretty much operate on a mishmash of animal instincts and quasi-rational thought, which, to be fair, is also something that many humans do. And fluffies can lean towards one or the other. In my headcanon, some fluffies blindly obey their bioprogrammed instinct to seek out huggies an sketties an wub, while others are capable of growing beyond that, and becoming something more than a fuzzy skettie-addicted drone. I mean, they still like sketties and hugs, but that’s not all there is to them.

They don’t have to obey their instincts. They don’t have to be weak, stupid, selfish and cowardly.

Which is another thing they have in common with humans.

3 Likes

I’ve also wondered a lot about fluffy articulations and ended attributing them to cartoon logic xD

3 Likes

They use pure mind power (from your own mind)!

1 Like

Dont worry about it

2 Likes

Seeing this reminds me of that image wondering how the Power Puff Girls can do the same thing and it zoomed in showing millions of tiny hands to grip and hold objects. Enjoy seeing that on a fluffy.

2 Likes

Please put your name in the title. ( we haven’t let the Spider Guy out for a coupe weeks. he’s pretty antsy. )

1 Like

who the fuck are you talking about?

1 Like

HEY MR.OWL GUESS WHO

1 Like

your name is litteraly writen here

1 Like

Wow no hi? Lol

1 Like

i knew you will come back eventualy

1 Like

It’s not that difficult, just try picking something up using only your wrists.

2 Likes