Star Struck Comic 15/16 (Fluffus)

End game.

Next

<<First

72 Likes

And the big reveal! It opened up so many questions, dark as it was

4 Likes

By the way this page relies on detail for its effectiveness.

8 Likes

That alicorn is smarter than me, I’d never thought on that. Also, the art here is mad: you can count each pebble.

8 Likes

Thanks. I hate it.

Good comic just those toughie and thier herd need to all die.

11 Likes

I’m glad you engaged with the story and that it made you feel so strongly.

6 Likes

The art is so good in this comic. It looks like it could be illustrations from an actual book.

6 Likes

You’re one to speak! I love your work. It’s so joyous and vibrant and expressive.

6 Likes

Thank you! I love all your work too.

4 Likes

What makes the betrayal harder here is that the baby, in its innocence and absolute trust, believes Star is an ally. Star couldn’t be trying to kill them, it’s just a game!

7 Likes

Could we please start using the hellgremlin tag for stuff like this? I have always hated this comic with a passion, as it’s basically everything I hate about hellgremlins taken up to eleven. Fluffies as soulless, bloodthirsty monsters filled with nothing but hatred, with every little detail to make them as unlikable as possible. It makes me not like visiting fluffycommunity in general.

The plot twist of “You thought everyone but Star was an asshole? Surprise! He was an asshole too!” is exactly what I satirized in the hategoat stories. Now you’re angry, and that’s it. You are the hellgremlin’s bitch, they just shat on you for reading this, and there’s nothing you can do about it.

5 Likes

I respect that you’re upset and that you have particular tastes, even theories, about what is necessary for a healthy community. But in this instance you are projecting. Please don’t assume that your subjective reading is the objective truth.

Every single fluffy portrayed has a motivation and a backstory and a reason, even in cases when it has not been spelled out. I reserve the right to use my own storytelling style. There is not a single hellgremlin in this story, based on your well documented definition of a hellgremlin.

13 Likes

I knew that Star has more to him then meets the eye

3 Likes

Given how much that foal looks like Star, it’s almost as if he’s killing his younger self.

3 Likes

Quite.

3 Likes

Wtf. So Star was a baby Alicorn saved by Human yet he decided to kill the baby Alicorn!?

Well, born in a human breeding operation is perhaps not the same as “saved by humans “. But he did kill the baby.

2 Likes

Wait… didn’t he got hurt from a flashback where the fluffy Stallion entering the foal pen when the wood fence collapse? Was that a Lie he made up?

Stay tuned!

1 Like

What did happened with his wings did they eat them or something?