Starvation leads to an easy choice (by recreationalsadist)

Candybell looked down at her babies.

They were starving, she had no milkies to give them. She was starving, she had no nummies to num.

She could barely move, but she slowly trotted forward when she saw movement at the end of the alley.

“Pwease nice mistah, pwease gib nummies. Need fow make miwkies fow babbehs.”

A tear trickled out of her left eye.

“Pwease.”

The man considered, then smiled and put a paper bag in front of her. “Here, eat these.”

Candybell felt her heart fill with hope and joy.

“Tank yu su much! Su many heawt-happies!”

An omniscient narrator might suggest that she was feeling way too optimistic for a fluffy in one of recreationalsadist’s stories and something seeming to go right for her actually meant her life was about to get majorly fucked over with her dead or worse (she’d have a better chance at a happy ending in one of @BFM101 's stories, her situation is THAT bad!), but…yeah actually that’s what’s about to happen.

Candybell managed to drag the bag back to her babies, she could smell the deliciousness from inside and knew it’d make wonderful milkies.

Then Candybell saw the logo on the side of the bag. In a futile attempt to convince herself that it was wrong, she opened the bag, saw what was inside, and nearly vomited.

Driven insane by starvation and her dashed hopes, Candybell began devouring her foals.

To the side the bag that she thought was filled with food was left unattended. It’s false promises and true contents having made her choose to eat her foals rather than stomach it’s contents.

Taco Bell.

22 Likes

Christ man. Even I’m not that evil

4 Likes

Bahaha!! I’m in the UK and finally got a taco bell in the next town over, was excited to try, never been so disappointed…just ate my kid in the end

3 Likes

Well, now that’s beyond the pale!

4 Likes

b-but I like Taco Bell…

4 Likes

She should be grateful it wasn’t anything worse…like Arby’s

3 Likes

But… they have THE MEATS*

*‘meats’ formed from preprocessed fluffy slurry.

2 Likes

Fun fact, Taco bell shits for fluffies are lethal.

It is a useful method for deboning a fluffy though.

2 Likes