Stress Toy [Brighterdaze]

epic fluffy squeezing asmr super satisfying green slime try not to laugh challenge
cough. anyway.
almost caved and made it hugbox while drawing the second frame, but… i like this ending better!

109 Likes

He has strawberry jelly inside? :ahahaha:

3 Likes

Doesn’t know what he did wrong but still apologises for being “a bad Fluffy”.

Sounds like a guilty conscience to me, I say he deserved it

6 Likes

Now this is good content

2 Likes

like popping the head off a dandelion weed.

1 Like

~sighs~

Reaches into box for next one

3 Likes

He was after that extreme hug session.

1 Like

I have a soft spot for pastel colored fluffies. Good art.

2 Likes

Careful, Slime Fluffies often leave transparent Zygoplasts when happy and Idemplasts when stressed. Deaths cause a release of actinidine and isovaleric acid to be emitted by all Slime Fluffy stages in the area in a chain reaction, resulting either in a Slimfluff Herd within the next 2-12 hours or a single Macro Sporangia Infans after the hormones shock the Micro Infans out of the plasmodium state.

Decontaminate every surface it touched with a 10% bleach solution, entirely dispose of the Macro Sporangia body in an open vat of rubbing alcohol no less than 50% strength and with no more than 1 inch tall sides on the floor below where it expired to drown and disintegrate any Foalcytes as they develop awareness.

Also, don’t touch any of your orifices or open wounds unless you want to be giving birth to Fluffies.

2 Likes

2 Likes

YES I’ve always wanted to see this. Beautiful.

Ohhh that’s satisfying.

I loved it

Male can birth fluffy after this?
:thinking:

1 Like

instructions unclear, dick stuck in a blood slime

2 Likes

Surprised his head gave out before his asshole did. Usually the guts get squished out there instead of the head popping off.

Summary

1 Like

I don’t know why, but I think I can imagine exactly how that pop might sounds like.

1 Like

That’s delightful !

Poor fluffy