Stupid, selfish, undeserving, ungrateful, shrill, dumbfuck, annoying, infuriating obnoxiously demanding shitrat gets what he fucking deserves (by recreationalsadist)

Butter was a fluffy. A pegasus fluffy with butter-yellow fluff and yellow-white mane.

Butter was a terrible fluffy. He was constantly yelling and demanding things of his owner.

Things like “NU MOWE BUWNIE-HUWTIES!” “PWEASE NU GIBE POINTY-HUWTIES!” and “HEWP, MUNSTAH-DADDEH GUNNA MAKESIES BUTTEW WATCH DA SCENE IN WISE OB SKYWAWKER WHERE WEY FINDS OUT HEW DADDEH WAS PAWPATINE’S SON! OBEH AND OBEW FOW HOUWS! SEWWING YU BABBEH FIWWY NU AM SABING HEW, DAT AM TEWWIBWE WINE!”

He was especially annoying at mealtimes.

“PWEASE NU MAKE BUTTEW NUM POOPIES AGAIN!” “huu, nu wan dwink diwty wawa!” “FOW DA WUB OB SKY-DADDEH, HAO AM TACO BEWW STIWW IN BUSINESS, DEWE NUMMIES AM AWFUW!”

And when he was with the family his owner had graciously allowed him to have.

“huuhuu, speciaw-fwiend and babbehs aww gu fowebeh-sweepies, wai Daddeh nu feed dem?”

One day he even had the nerve to ask his owner to stop standing on his testicles after his owner had gotten comfortable. Butter was the worst and it was a wonder his owner put up with him.

Finally the day came when Butter crossed the line.

“Daddeh, wai yu keep gibing huwties tu Buttew? Am gud fwuffy, nu du anyting wong!”

This shitrat was not only denying the endless list of his wrongdoings (ranging from being nearby when his owner was upset or bored to getting his blood and shit everywhere when he was beaten) he was contradicting his owner! For this Butter’s owner decided to end him then and there.

Butter’s owner grabbed him and shoved a roman candle up his butt, and lit it.

Butter only had enough time left to give a plaintive “WAI?!” before he fucking exploded.

Butter’s owner spat on his corpse, peed on it, then mailed it to Chad. The country, not a person.

17 Likes

Shitrat got what it fucking deserved!

1 Like

“This right here, officer. This is the deadly weapon the suspect used against this man’s sides.”

3 Likes

I’ve caused people to have trouble breathing by making them laugh IRL.

1 Like

Poor Butter, all that trauma must’ve fucked with his head.

Rise of Skywalker just has that effect on you I guess

2 Likes

I like to imagine all the tortures were in his head.

In reality his owner simply wanted to record a Youfluff video of Butter’s reaction to that scene.

Two minutes later, poor Butter was in a fluffy-sized straitjacket, yelling about Palpatines and Skywalkers.

3 Likes

“Not the reaction I was expecting, but now I can make him shit himself whenever I say midichlorians.”

2 Likes

“I mean, I actually loved Butter before the RoS incident, but damn if he isn’t a gold mine of free content for my channel!”

1 Like