sturvingFAM Part 4 (+ 1 -3 recap) (Art by:gr1m_1)

stf4

It’s been a little while since there’s been an update on this og story! Now at Part 4 , but now with a recap!
Page 4 only

TO BE CONTINUED

[ RECAP 1 - 4 w/ links ]

Page 1 :open_book:

Page 2 :open_book:

Page 3 :open_book:

Page 4!

More to come soon! Thank you very much!

199 Likes

Many fluffy artists are great, but you really nail the expressions with yours.
There could be no text and it would still be obvious what was happening, just from how the fluffies looked.

23 Likes

poopymadness

The face of poopy madness.

Also, did you post multiple times or is this a before/after comparison?

30 Likes

LMAO poopy madness brb absorbing new headcanon. To answer your question

It’s been a while since this comic started, I’d much prefer to see the comic so far all at once than in multiple tabs. Especially for perhaps mobile users!?
Everything is linked through the website using BBcode! No reposting going on here he he :stuck_out_tongue: just a widdew recap

17 Likes

This right here is some concentrated serotonin

Fantastic expressions as always

48 Likes

The artwork is disgusting and I love it, absolutely nails the pathetic nature of these fucking things.

And Christ they are pathetic, getting excited over eating shit and stomping your dying brother’s nutsack, starvation is too easy for this lot.

31 Likes

TUBA

6 Likes

now they’re gonna STURVE

7 Likes

I take the big miwkies were big expired

11 Likes

Okay, im cool with pest control an all… But that guy is just a dick. Should of just kill them painlessly and humanely… Hes just showing hes a dick, wasnt he fired from extermination for that?

5 Likes

I’m figuring that the exterminator is in it for the diamond hard erections he gets from torturing fluffies; and his bosses just shrug because he’s doing an adequate job and the union is too much hassle.

11 Likes

That said, if mummah really wanted to make milk, I can think of one option that is fool proof.

Added bonus, there would be one less foal to feed.

12 Likes

17 Likes

Looking for logic in abuse, let alone a @gr1m_1 comic? You might be in the wrong place, we’re here for the emotion

8 Likes

Good to this is being continued.

3 Likes

welp she got to make milkies but the foals can’t have them or there’s pain. Nothing is free in life.
The art incredible and grim as always!!

7 Likes

dose babbehs nee miwkies.

2 Likes

The small detail of the mother regressing to the mental level of a foal is a nice touch.

6 Likes

The extended scenes of crying and working through the pain is an absolute feast in itself! Focusing on these small moments really make things great.

7 Likes

How Wonderful! I adore their expressions, their misery. So happy to see this again!
Love how desperate they are that they’ll eat their mothers own shit. Now that was fucking funny.

2 Likes