Subverted Expectations, Part 15, Section 2 (by jimmyhopkins)

“pranking abuser into performing an act of hugbox GONE INSANE (ALMOST DIED)”

10 Likes

NOW if that did kill him would be funny!

7 Likes

i really cant wait to get to the end of his story, but i dont know when im gonna do it. probably when i run out of ideas

8 Likes

Still really great story regardless. Look forward to future installments!

5 Likes

Would you considered derped Cannibal fluffs an idea?

4 Likes

eehhhhhhh i dunno, always thought cannibal fluffs was a silly idea. might follow this familys adventures in shelter though

6 Likes

Uh yea never mind that then lol.

3 Likes

but i do think the idea of a weirdbox story of fluffies fighting back against a horde of derped cannibal fluffs using small guns would be funny

3 Likes

Imagine having your antagonistic consciousness pranking you and putting it in on YouTube

6 Likes

alternate plot to fight club

4 Likes

Oh god! I read the first few lines and thought you were attacking other people’s Head cannon! :scream:

I see it’s a story now!:joy:

Yeah! The protagonist is an @$$!:wink:

6 Likes

Oh! Did you still want a fan art of your OC and self portrait!?

3 Likes

If youd like! Theres a picture basis thing now, by the wonderful somethingcheeky

5 Likes

This guy is such a typical douchebag, I’m glad every time his plans get fucked-up from his own ineptitude.

5 Likes

almost bit through my lip, this story is so amazing, I love this. Tbh I hope it’ll have a shit ton of new chapters even tho I know that’s not very possible

5 Likes

Im known for dragging things out for long periods of time so i would expect seeing a good bit more. Up until i run out of ideas, cause i have the ending plannef out already

6 Likes

I really love this series, but I’m also very curious to know what happens lmao
hugboxer very gay lol

3 Likes

Hot Damn! I just binge read this entire series, and I gotta say, it’s one of my favourites on the site. The writing is great, the characters are brilliant, and the antagonists cognitive dissonance, dissociations, and slow spiralling descent into madness just beautiful!

5 Likes

That means the world to me, man! Im glad you like it!

4 Likes

Aww yes, he’s really starting to lose it now. Also, the internet posts were extremely realistic, pointing out that he might not be cut for this if he needs mental gymnastics to justify it to himself. Awesome text as always, really looking forward to seeing how it goes!

6 Likes