Suffering Part 1, by Swindle

You’re a fluffy filly; you’re a talkie babbeh now, but you still need mummah’s miwkies. You love mummah. Mummah is nicey-nice, and warm, and soft, and gives love and miwkies and huggies… Mummah is the bestest. You can’t count how many brothers and sisters you have, but they all snuggle up against you while you drink mummah’s miwkies; you’re the last to get miwkies this time, but it’s ok. There’s enough. You close your eyes and hug mummah while the miwkies fill your tummeh with warmth and make the tummeh owies go away. Mummah sings to you all softly, hugging you into her fluff.

Then the door opens and daddeh steps into the room. You love daddeh, but he’s kinda scary.

“Milly, what did daddy say?”

“Huh?”

“I said no babies.”

“Buh- Miwwie nu unnerstan! Daddeh wet Miwwie haf babbehs!”

“No, I didn’t LET you have babies, YOU went and had babies!”

You stop nursing and blink at daddeh; why is he angry? Mummah lays her ears back and huddles over you and your brothers and sisters.

“Miwwie sowwy! Miwwie nu mean haf babbehs! Nu wan spechow huggies! Bu, bu meanie fwuffy gif bad speshuw huggies! Miwwie-”

“I don’t care. I said no babies. I put up with their stupid chirping and crying this long, and I’ve had it. I’m done. They’re not shitting on my floor any more.”

“Bu- babbehs nu can use witta bawx! Babbehs tu widdwe! Miwwie teach dem, dey make gud poopies when get bigguh! Pwomise!”

“Nope. Not happening. I’m done, I’ve had it with your little shit rats. They’re not staying in my house anymore.”

You and your siblings chirp in terror as daddeh picks you all up roughly.

“Chirp! Hewp! Mummah! Peep! Scawy! Hewp! Chirp!”

“Nuuuu! Pwease, nu huwt babbehs!”

“I’m not hurting them, you dumb fuck! I’m getting rid of them.”

“NUUUUUUUU! Daddeh, PWEASE!”

“Chirp! Chirp! Mummah! Peep! Mummah! Scawy! Cheep!”

“Ugh, I can’t stand that noise! And now they’re shitting and pissing all over me!”

“Babbehs nu mean tu! Babbehs scawed! Pwease, daddeh, gif babbehs back! Babbehs nee mummah, nee huggies, an wuv, and miwkies!”

“Milly, I’m getting rid of these little shit fiends, no matter what. You’ve got two options: you can be a good fluffy and shut the fuck up and stay here with daddy, or you can go away forever like your babies. Now which is it?”

You can’t see mummah; you’re so high up! Daddy sounds so angry, and he’s giving you meanie pinchies in his not-hoofsies, and mummah is crying, and you’re so scared!

“Peep! Mummah! Hewp babbeh! Chirp! Scawy!”

“Huuuhuuuu, why daddeh su meanie?”

“Last chance, Milly. You either go bye-bye forever with your babies, or you can stay here with daddy. But if you stay, you don’t get your babies. Ever.”

“Huuhuuhuu! Daddeh, why? Why su meanie? Miwwie twy be gud fwuffy, nu wan speshow huggies fwum bad, meanie fwuffy! Babbehs am gud babbehs! Dey juss widdwe chiwpy babbehs, nu huwt daddeh, why be so meanie? Huuuuu, huuhuuhuu!”

“Chirp! Mummah! Chirp! Chirp! Cheep!”

“That’s it, I’m tossing them in the trash.”

“NU! NUUUUUU! NU TWOW WAY BABBEHS! PWEASE!”

You zoom through the air, your tummeh feeling funny and your head dizzy, and you hear another door open. Your see-places are making saddie wawas from the bright light, and you squirm around, trying to get back to mummah. What’s happening? Why is daddeh so angry and scary?

“NUUUUUUU! DADDEH, PWEASE! NU TWOW WAY BABBEHS! MIWWIE DU ANYFIN, ANYFIN! PWEASE! AHHHHHHH-HUUHUUHUUUU!”

You fall through the air and your tummeh lurches even worse.

“Eeeeeeeeeeeee!”

You land on top of one of your siblings and she chirps in pain and fright. You blink in the harsh, bright light and try to see where you are and what’s happening.

“Huwt! Cheep! Babbeh haf owies! Mummah! Hewp! Chirp! Peep! Owies! Scawy! Mummah! Mummah! Nu smeww pwetty! Chirp! Mummah!”

“HUUHUUHUUUU! WHYYYYYYYYY? WHY, DADDEH, WHYYYYYY?!”

“I told you, no babies.”

“NU FAIW! NU FAIW! MIWWIE AM GUD FWUFFY! MIWWIE DU WUT DADDEH SAY! IT NU MIWWIE FAUWT MIWWIE AM MUMMAH! BABBEHS GUD BABBEHS! NU TWOW WAY BABBEHS, PWEASE! HUUUUUU!”

“Milly, you need to shut the fuck up, or you’re going in the trash too. Do you understand?”

“Huuuhuu… pwease, daddeh, gif back babbehs. Miwwie gud fwuffy. Babbehs nu make noisies, nu boffew daddeh agin. Pwease, PWEASE, gif back babbehs!”

“Fine. You want your babies? You can have 'em.”

“WEAWWY?! Fank yoo, daddeh! Fank- yeep!”

Something big and heavy falls on you. You’re being squished! You can’t breathe!

“WAAAAAAAH! WHY DADDEH TWOW MIWWIE AWAY? MIWWIE NU AM TWASHIES! MIWWIE GUD FWUFFY! Huuuuhuuuhuuuu…”

The something moves and you can breathe again. You chirp as loudly as you can, hoping mummah will rescue you.

“Babbehs! Mummah sowwy, nu mean gif babbehs squishies! Mummah gif huggies!”

You and your brothers and sisters all cry and try to hide in mummah’s fluff while she gives you huggies to make the owies and scaredies go away.

What is happening? Were you… were you bad?

You jerk awake at a loud noise. Where are you? What’s that sound?

You look around, confused. You’re not in the safe room. Where is this?

Then you remember. Daddeh threw you away, like the poopies in the witta bawx. That gives you bad heart hurties. You’re… daddeh doesn’t love you anymore. He thinks you’re as bad as poopies now, and threw you away. You’re all trapped in a big, nu smeww pwetty box full of trashies. Mummah tried to get out, but she can’t. Then she tried to toss one of your brothers over the side of the box, but it was too high and he cried from owies; mummah said she was sorry and gave him huggies. You spent all bright time in the nu smeww pwetty box, because you couldn’t get out, and then you spent all dark time there too. Even with mummah and your brothers and sisters in a fluff pile, it was cold, but you finally went to sleep.

Now you’re cuddled up in mummah’s fluff, and there’s a loud, scary noise! Mummah hides you with her tail and says, “Quiet, babbehs! Nu make noise! Big munsta!”

Munsta! Your heart races and you start crying, trying with all your might not to chirp or make scaredy poopies on mummah. Your brothers and sisters are all trembling, and one of your sisters makes scaredy poopies all over your nearest brother and mummah’s fluff.

“Aw, what the hell?! Fluffies?”

“What, they raid the trash again?”

“No, some asshole threw 'em in the trash!”

“So toss 'em in and crunch 'em up.”

“No, you idiot!” booms the big, scary munsta you can sorta see through mummah’s tail fluff. “You have any idea how much trouble we’d get in? They go in the red bin for biohazardous waste.”

“Don’t see no red bins on the curb.”

“Pwease, nu huwt Miwwie! Miwwie gud fwuffy, am mummah! Nicey munstas gif nyu home?”

“Fuck, I don’t wanna deal with this, it’s too early. Get the fuck outta here, ya damn vermin!”

You cheep in fright and surprise as mummah suddenly shoots straight up into the air and you and your brothers and sisters fall out of her fluff into the nu smeww pwetties.

“Owies! Nu huwt fwuffy! BABBEHS! PWEASE GIF BABBEHS!”

“Yeah, yeah, I got your damn babies right here.”

Something scoops you up and you go tumbling through the air again; this time your tummeh feels too weird and you make sickie wawas from your moufie.

“BLAGH!”

“SCREEEEEEEEEEE! Owies! Mummah! Huwties! Mummah! Mummah! Chirp! Chirp! Peep!”

“BABBEHS!”

“C’mon man, empty the cans and let’s move, I don’t wanna listen to this shit any longer.”

You’re dizzy and you hurt where you landed, but you think you’re ok. Mummah scoops you up with her hoofsies and hugs you, then puts you in a little pile with your brothers and sisters. One brother is screeching and waving his weggie in pain.

“Mummah! Weggie owies! Nee huggies! Chirp! Mummah! Cheep!”

“Sowwy, babbeh. Huggies nu can fix weggie owies.”

“Cheep! Mummah! Chirp! Owies! Chirp! Chirp!”

“Huuhuu, Miwwie nu know wut du. Nu faiw, why hoomins su meanie tu Miwwie an babbehs…”

Mummah puts you on her back and you huddle into her fluff, frightened and confused. Your brother with the hurt weggie is the last, and he won’t stop crying. You and your other brother and sisters all give him huggies, but he just wiggles and cries about his hurties.

“Sowwy, babbeh. Mummah twy, bu huggies nu wowk.”

You lift your head up above mummah’s fluff, blinking in the brightening light and watching the huge monster get further and further away, then look at the back of mummah’s head.

“Mummah?”

“Yus, babbeh?”

“Whu… whu du?”

“Mummah du know, babbeh. Mummah du know.”

57 Likes

To be clear: Milly really is innocent and obedient, she got raped and her owner knows that. He also waited until the foals were old enough to be aware of what’s going on before pulling this shit. This is definitely emotional/psychological abuse done deliberately to undeserving fluffies.

34 Likes

At first I thought he was being a realistic, not crazy pet owner and was going to take them to the shelter or do the cliche “free kittens” type ad. But nope. Into the garbage.

Speaking of which, I absolutely love the idea that there is a special garbage bin for fluffies.

13 Likes

Man this was a good read. I can’t wait to see where this story goes.

5 Likes

It’s a fluffy story; how many fluffy owners are NOT sociopathic sadists?

11 Likes

As many as several.

2 Likes

Well, your garbage men seemed rather neutral.

4 Likes

Hugboxer addressing abusers in an abuse story:

5 Likes

This is the exact feeling I was trying to convey.

1 Like

So basically the owner is a total asshole or an abuser? And he intentionally have her rape to have this sick excuse to get rid of her foals.

That guy is nuts :rage:

Hope they manage to survive the harsh urban jungle :cold_sweat:

3 Likes

I just watched this episode 30 minutes ago…too weird

3 Likes

Now to go get another fluffy so he can do it all over again!

2 Likes

Tons. Just there’s no reason to write stories about them 95% of the time!

1 Like

They fear losing their jobs from doing something wrong or being late. Having a more firm stance isn’t an option they’re afforded.

1 Like

Le big O O F

1 Like

Hey, I’m writing one right now!

2 Likes

I remember Feyascia wrote an alternate take of this story… I think

Let’s see if I can find it

Suffering is a prequel to another of my stories. I wanna see if anyone guesses which one.

2 Likes

Yes, as it should be.

Milly understanding and communicating how she had no choice in the matter of becoming a mother, and that the foals aren’t old enough to use the litterbox demonstartes something about her. The words aren’t coming to me right now, but it’s something positive and makes what happens to Milly all the more unjustified. I like it.

1 Like

Okay it’s this one

https://fluffy-community.com/t/long-suffering-mummah-author-fey-fb-id-33635/24958

1 Like