Summer Beach Fun with Fluffy -- RQ

Summer’s just around the corner! Time to hit the beach! What could go wrong?

120 Likes

Those kids’ reaction is the same I had when I discovered the community.

20 Likes

it always makes me think how ppl don’t really care about the others when dying (ok it’s a fluffy in this case, fuck it xD)
I remenber a video where some ppl shoot some guys, and one of them is so desperate, that he hides behind his “homie” to protect himself, killing him in the process
oops got too carried away sorry xD
E X C E L E N T COMIC TOO!

8 Likes

not gonna lie, the lifeguard managed it really fast xD
edit: who leaves a fluffy on water by himself xD lololololol

5 Likes

It’s even more common with drownings. A drowning person will instinctively just grab onto anything to stay afloat, even another person, since they’re panicking and not thinking. Never jump into water to save a drowning person unless you’re trained or have a tether or flotation device. Otherwise you’re both dead.

13 Likes

I suppose someone who believed the guarantees from Hasbio about the safety floaties.

He’s screwed by fineprint and Hasbio gets to promote it and possibly get some politicians to force ordinances requiring Fluffy assistants for lifeguards.

3 Likes

Damn, I’ve missed your stuff so much. It’s one of the few headcannons where people actually love fluffies and treat them like real pets, yet the universe still demands that their shit get kicked in without exception.

I love it so much! :hugs:

8 Likes

Children’s faces are priceless made me laugh pretty XD

3 Likes

Lol, can’t sue for something that isn’t considered a living being lol!! Cause if it was… That life guard would be in hot water :stuck_out_tongue: maybe kids parents too for not watching their kid lol!

2 Likes

That was great! And the ending with the fluffy being remembered as a hero was a great twist! :rofl:

5 Likes

Such a heroic fluffy!

It would be a shame to let the carcass go to waste. Let’s have a beach BBQ in its honor. I suggest we use the carcass for the main course.

4 Likes

Thanks to watching Baywatching on YouTube, I’ve got the full value of this comic. But it was really good anyway.

3 Likes

Ha ha, Allison Pregler’s Baywatching is exactly what inspired me to draw it :smiley:

3 Likes

lmao, that was fun. The fragility of fluffies still surprises me even after being around for a while.

1 Like

They’re only as fragile as the narrative requires. They’re psychic that way, and not to their benefit. If the same fluffy was turned into a punching bag for Mike Tyson it’d be alive for MUCH longer.

2 Likes

Depends on how Mike Tyson punches it.

“Leggie! Leggie! Leggie! Leggie! Nutsack! HEAD! Not bad Champ! Get some water and let’s do another twenty fluffies okay?”

“Thure thing bosth!”

1 Like

All in the service of the narrative!

It won’t be leaving with an ear though :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Mike Tyson can have the ears as long as I can have the leggies and torsos.

Mike can have whatever he wants. I’m not going to argue with him!

I totally heard Eddie’s voice as Alison’s Eddie Voice in my head.

1 Like