Survival of the Foal-ist Part 1: Mummah's miwkies. (Story by: Nundevwizer. Art by: NekuChan )

Commission for an ilustrated version of this great story! Hope you all like it!
Check the original one here!

F poor poopeh runt :cry:
You can also check what happened to the two foals left behind

Next part.

179 Likes

The way you draw fluffies makes me want to pity them. Something about them seems pitiful. Then that fades away as I see how heartless and prejudiced they still are. Well done.

27 Likes

otro gran trabajo, como amo tus tiras, dibujas de maravilla me encanta como se ven los fluffys, en especial cuando los aplastan~ 7u7

4 Likes

Ohh I love this story <3 glad to have such a nice artist making a visual version of it!

4 Likes

Que HDP :'v x’D Gracias!! <3

1 Like

5/5 Excelente servicio

1 Like

Amazing, love it

That blue foal is one chonky bastard

2 Likes

@NekuChan I always love how you do your babbehs and that cute wagging tail as they breastfeed , i feel sad for that poor earthy…seems this mare have some issue or just need more nummies.

8 Likes

Neku subilo al español que me cago de emocion hazlo por mi por PrettyManzo

1 Like

Killing a Dancie or a Splorin is heresy.

2 Likes

Nekuchan yay I missed you im so happy you’re back really love your art thank you for being part of the fluffy community

2 Likes

If they can kill out of hate for Poopie colors they can kill for their own survival.

While she sleeps with the Bestest with full bellies the hungry can simply crush their windpipes.

4 Likes

This came out great! I knew i picked the right artist for the job. Thanks again @NekuChan for doing this commission for me.

2 Likes

Whoah I liked it a lot. The skull crushing scene, the change of typography, the “boing” nipple… Great recreation of @Nundevwizer story!

3 Likes

Your fluffies are my favorite to see suffer. Their pathetic expressions, I just want to stomp them!!! I love your art!

The story appeared in my mind from the first panel.

Well done. :slight_smile:

Hey NekuChan!! Heard you got some shitty fluffies that need killing!!?

1 Like

Feed the bestest some glass and grab some popcorn

1 Like

This is the reason why Fluffies deserve the abuse they get.