Taco Teusday (by: NovaUmbra)

Some smarties never learn. I have fallen in love with Micron’s style from a drawing perspective so I think I’ll use it a bit here and there. I do need to get something with a bit more anatomy going for some of my ideas though, simplicity is beautiful but it has its limits.

Also, I put extra effort into the other fluffies for those who like to zoom in ;3

38 Likes

If smarties could learn they wouldnt be smarties.
I have only seen two good smarties.
The green one in @FallenAngel007 's comic.
And @AIDS Stewart.

All the others are lunatics and psycho’s

1 Like

Not sure I get the punchline but I can appreciate taco tuesday. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, which is why I love content of them getting their just rewards so much. I do remember a story way back about a smarty that wanted to change and willingly subjected themselves to punishment. Something about split personalities.

1 Like

Skippy.
The comic was drawn by @gr1m_1

(if i keep this up i’ll become a junior archivist or something)

3 Likes

They are littler pals. It’s bean taco Tuesday for the other fluffies. Someone is not in for a good first day on the line ;3

Thanks for the criticism though, I will make an effort to he clearer in the future ^w^

1 Like

That’s the one! I’ve been going through the archives to find it. Thanks for giving me the name :3

1 Like

Well now I just feel dense. xD

1 Like

I got the comic.
i can send it to you if you like.

Ooh. I want the crying one.

1 Like

Lmao :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: no thanks I brought taco bell

1 Like

I’ll find it in the archive. I might take you up on that offer if it’s degraded like some of the ones there are :3

Its 29 pages though, and im not sure if the archive has all of them.

1 Like

Then maybe send it to me. The gaps can be pretty big in the archive :no_mouth:

There are two crying ones ;3

1 Like

Yeah, sadly i noticed that too.
With lots of artists missing.

Uh, prepare for an avalanche.

1 Like

Which is definitely a problem of the laziness of authors who need to create a quick copypaste villain with whom no one will sympathize with. “Justice” abuse is a cheapest drug around here in my opinion

1 Like

So their are. But the crybaby looks way sadder.

You aren’t wrong there. It is cheap and effective, but far from the best there is. It’s fast to make too. It’s the bread of abuse lol

I often think of it as crack of abuse

1 Like