Teaching Time (TheBigBrother)

Thank you to @Pastry_Knight for the idea. And @avoiding_mare for the tone. I think things may go poorly for this little lump but we’ll see if I cave and get all huggie. Despite liking seeing these little guys in pain it’s hard to draw it.

36 Likes

I love your fluffies :v on how you treat their intellectual capacity

4 Likes

Thank you! I try to keep them dumb but it’s difficult to find the right level. My theory if you will is that kids learn so why wouldn’t fluffies? I appreciate the complement!

3 Likes

Pink
coo
Piiiink
Chirp
FWUNKING PINK
Shits self :derp:

6 Likes

Babbeh yawns
“Yuu-huu-huu nuu eben payin’ ah-ten-shun tu daddeh…”
Babbeh starts to crawl around
“Pweese babbeh! pay ah-ten-shun tu daddeh, nuu-huu-huu wan see yu be nummies”
Babbeh rolls over and giggles as it pisses on itself.
“Why babbeh be dummeh babbeh? bwuddahs and sissies am gud babbehs. Daddeh haff wowstest heawt huwties.”
Babbeh furrows their brow and squeaks out “Dah”
“Babbah twy tu say daddeh!? Dah - Dah - Dah - DahDah- DadDah - DadDah…”
Babbeh happily looks up and starts to repeat “Dah Dah Dah Dah Dah!”

In the distance the shop owner looks on surprised at how much effort the father is putting in to try and save their baby and more surprised by the fact that it sounds like something might be happening.

6 Likes

It’s lovely how much effort is this father putting on the SBS babbeh. In many other stories the father would go " ENF IT!" Time for a beating .

Great work bigbro as always!

3 Likes

Can I use this dialogue for tomorrow? It’s a great scene.

2 Likes

True and some really bad dads just leave it at eff it…. Someone may have to get angry in the story but it won’t be shadow.

3 Likes

When having 2 characters speak without speech bubbles using different colours for each character makes it easier to tell them apart.

1 Like

I definitely like how deep you’re going with this story, eager to see how it plays out. Of course I’m hopeful that it has a sad/painful ending but ultimately that’s your decision.

2 Likes

sure go ahead

2 Likes

Yeah, good-parent is real in this, like with my dialogue stuff i was doing, the shop owner is surprised because when other times they have told fluffy parents that their babies are poopie they just turn around and shit on them

2 Likes