Ted and fluffies 45 (by:Eded_ted)

so i made this comic to the half way, and got an idea how it could continue, and did the continuation BEFORE finishing this. so that made this a little rushed. but to be honest i always draw my comics fast! :smiley:

Ps. if you wonder, why i have not been so active, here is why: for some strange reason i have not had the motivation to draw as much,(not drawing = not visiting fc = not active) most likely do to me spending more time in other things. so, expect me to post things slower than usual. thankyou for… idk reading i guess! : D

Ps.ps. just to be clear i will never not love this community

52 Likes

Your art massages my eyeballs. I know everything will be something something I like shit. Yesss :slight_smile:

Miss you @Eded_ted! Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::heart_eyes::pig:

4 Likes

I hope the SWOL yellow one is just tired from exhaustion and not dead, he’s too awesome to die!

Great to have you post again TED

4 Likes

At least MY couch doesn’t defecate.

4 Likes

My one complaint is that it’s hard to read some of your stuff sometimes unless I zoom in a lot.

1 Like

I have the same problem. Sometimes I can’t read them at all.

1 Like

The monumental fluffy couch always gets a chuckle from me

2 Likes

Well shit kill the pink shitrat and the problem is over. Or make her a milkbag, remove her tongue she isn’t able to speak. Also make her blind and remove the ears, she isn’t able to try to answer questions. Than call in her name to the lawyer that it was a misunderstanding and she didn’t need a lawyer anymore. She only useful as milkbag but better that way. She has to know her place.

2 Likes

I really, RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
want to hug that fat one, magenta one.

1 Like

have you tried opening the image in a new tab or just downloading the image to see it better?

if those wont work ill make changes

1 Like

He has gifted us with another comic! I missed these!

1 Like

problem fixed

Summary

2 Likes

I’m an idiot and didn’t really know about the opening images in new tab thing, but that does help.

1 Like

strolls into Ted’s universe and drops 10 envelopes filled with $5,000 each, and each labeled with his name, and a note

Ted:

For your legal woes, let me know, I will be there with your legal fees to be paid. Until then, here, have some pocket money.

Dr Apfelpherd

1 Like

damn then bro ok

3 Likes

It is after all the cheapest solution.

2 Likes

@Booperino i think this is in your field of expertise

2 Likes

pinkie is so damn cute how tf you draw them so cute

1 Like

Hahaha first the stupid mare can’t remember about which foal he talk and then he need the help the shitrat… Do she really think she gonna take this to court… Wel let’s kick the mare to dead and nobody will know what happened.

1 Like

Hi I’m Saul goodmen did you know you have rights your constitution says so…

1 Like