That's Rough, Buddy (federalchemical1728)

Chunk & @CoronaryHeatingProcedure ‘s Turnip hangin’ out watching 80s kids movies when Chunk has a bit of a breakdown. Strong compassionate silent types like Turnip have the perfect shoulders to cry on :sob: :heart:

((idk how to finish this, i think i was gonna draw them fucking but that didn’t quite pan out smh. Chunk gets a blowjob for the first time in his life & it rocks his whole reality lol))

52 Likes

Is that labyrinth ?

4 Likes

That’s my boy right there, doing what comes natural to him. I’m really happy he can be there to comfort Chunk. Thank you for taking your time to make this.

4 Likes

What movie is that?

2 Likes

Labyrinth

4 Likes

Aww, poor chunk

3 Likes

“Bwo that’s pwetty gay an’ we just watched wabwynff.” The two share an awkward laugh knowing that the healing can finally begin.

(in all seriousness, I think I loved labyrinth as a kid despite having not watched it in what feels like 30 years.)

“Dah heawt am dah heawt 'cos it’s not smawt. Feewings nu hab thinkie pwace su sometimes dey dummeh. Othah times, dey mowe twue den any phiwosphy.”

4 Likes

That is an excellent movie to make one think about abusive relationships. Especially if you read some of the fan theories about why Jared is obsessed with Sarah.

Or you shut your mind off and watch David Bowie. (Yes, I fastforward through any non Bowie scenes.)

I didn’t like Labyrinth as a kid, thought it was stupid. The Dark Crystal was (and is) vastly superior, though sadly Bowie-less.

Speaking of which, Skekses would loooove fluffies. Oh they would love them so much.

Edit: wish I could draw, skekses and fluffies are a perfect subject for Goretober.

3 Likes

THE MUTHA FUCKIN LABARYBTH WHOOO DOGGY

1 Like

The labyrinth has always been a favorite movie of mine

1 Like

he’s usually so stony-faced, but everyone cracks sometimes

1 Like

Do you have any more art of Chuck? I like him

1 Like

here here :fist: i watched Muppets In Space for the first time in ages & unlocked some Hidden Emotions

i watched the dark crystal when i was like 6 and the skeksis death scene scared the shit out of me & i didnt understand anything except the flute akdbjdjsjjdjdb

i love practical effects & i WILL chew your ear about them for multiple hours if left unsupervised. i wanna a Prop Guy when i grow up (i say as if im not already legally allowed to buy weed pbthbthtb)

1 Like

Okay.
Go on then

This movie is 38 fucking years old.
Its practical effects stil look fucking amazing
So does the Terminator and the T-800 was coming apart on the set in between the scenes.

and this ?

is 100 years old.

1 Like

https://fluffy-community.com/t/red-rocket-fucken-dies-lol-federalchemical1728/37385

the second one’s in ‘controversial’ just a fair warning

Nosferatu is Public Domain btw

Hell you can go to archive.org and legally download it right now.

1 Like

im really glad you like it ;;w;;

Chunk doesn’t get many visitors who actually want to listen to him, im glad it was Turnip that he spilled everything to :heart:

1 Like

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

And just for the hell of it
the 78 remake

1 Like