~Reposted please delete~

should i make something else ?

1 Like

Nah you good. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Im thinking of a way to reward the secondary prizes since I cant buy badges this year.

I was considering a Commission fund. Effectively, I’ll pay up to 20$ in commissions to an artist of their choice for fluffy related works for 4th-8th place prizes.

Is this an effective incentive?

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (comment below)

0 voters

We1come to the roster DA. ~Hands number 2 for november~

Ok, thread update.

Only two days left for the October bracket.

I’ll probably be rolling over the current entry prizes into the november bracket since people seem to be having fun with Battlefluffs / Goretober.

So… since the theme is county fair/state fair, would fried dough be acceptable?

1 Like

Heck yeah. :slight_smile:

Chikaro made a good piece on something Iike that Iast year.

Summary

(Bread Fluffies in the Southern USA by Chikahiro)

1 Like

Bueno! I have an ideally. I though of something mildly appalling and wanted to see if I could make it work. It’ll also force me to try drawing at least part of a human so it’ll be good practice.

1 Like

Have fun and happy frying. :slight_smile:

Yup. Just gonna need some powdered sugar.

1 Like

Aw sheeet

Totally forgot about this

1 Like

I shouIda know the october division wouIdn’t get much traction since BattIefIuffies was such a banger and goretobers a tradition. (didn’t heIp that I was feeIing faII set in heavy and didn’t have the motivation to advertise it more)

Worse case if there’s IittIe to no interest I’II use the money I had set aside for prizes to commission stuff. ~chuckIe~

1 Like

Aight, welp, yeah.

Anyway I’m rushing something because I really wanted to do something like this, plus some other fluffybread stuff

I think I can finish this today

1 Like

JUST IN TIME!

Welcome aboard turbine.

1 Like

Thanks, I tried finding this topic, but could only find the last year’s one

Pondering if I should make a new thread in november or not so it’s easier to find.

1 Like

U should, I couldn’t find it xD

1 Like

These breadfluffies look so tasty and adorable lol