The Adventures of Hapi the Poopiest Babbeh - Part 2 (By: Miemie)

Considering the author already posted the ending, I’d say that’s where you’re wrong, kiddo.

3 Likes

Darwin was completely correct in observing that shit like this absolutely disproves the idea of a loving deity.

Parasites, man.

4 Likes

Eugh, botflies are nasty. A few chickens of mine have had some unfortunate run-ins with them in the past, it’s not pretty. Poor little fluffy.

4 Likes

Im sorry Normaly i lieke to see Fluffys suffer but i have a Heart for Poopies and the only thing when i see this poor littel sob is to end its suffering with a quick snap of the Neck.

2 Likes

Nasty as hell. It’s fantastic!

1 Like

That’s not a person with a great deal of experience dealing with fluffies xD

Great art, the boatflies are terrifying oh God.

2 Likes

Fuck Nurgle.

3 Likes

Much like cats, the people who seek them out likely tend to be the worst owners.

People who have them come into their lives will do whatever to make them happy.

2 Likes

It seems likely that since the larvae didn’t grow all at once or anything the very young animal is not fully conscious of the pain they should be causing.

Besides, it’s likely that the insects and parasites around the fluffy are the only things that have never treated him with direct malice. These pests are horrible, but that’s how he sees himself too.

Jesus christ though lady how are you going at this thing without even dish gloves on? I know you own gloves, you had them in part 1!

6 Likes

Human skin contact to calm him?

Given she’s operating on him then and there at the cleanup site based on her cohort still being there in the red text, she’s fully invested.

2 Likes

So gross yet so satisfying. The art is so graphic yet good. I love that his little hairless tail is thrashing.

2 Likes

Hope your chickens are alright now.

3 Likes

Carniviousduck’s teeth makes them memorable to. They really make them look miserable.

2 Likes

I am in love with your work. It’s body horror and empathy rolled into one. Dee-licious. As a cherry on top the art is great.

3 Likes

I can’t wait for the Alcohol to come in for the cleaning of the wounds.

1 Like

I realize fluffies are stupid, but if this thing is fighting a human over “wurm fwends”, it’s a lost cause. Let the worms do their thing.

Amazing job, though. Your art is visceral, it’s incredible

2 Likes

Handling a mangy, infected fluffy with no gloves or other PPE?

I respect the vet tech’s spirit, but she was pretty much asking for this outcome.

1 Like

Just mercy kill it man, the thing is emotional broken to the point he is emotionally clinged to his parasites, i dont think you can do much at that point XD

1 Like

That’s a really, really good way to put it. Yay words!

3 Likes

Just kill the foal and get a better one. Problem solved.

1 Like