The chaos continues [ Art by Kathi ]

The chaos of the car being destroyed sends them looking in the nearby woods, some small injuries, leashes from the now abandoned and lost chest and some ferals, the hunt continues for that thing.
We gotta go deeper to get this fuck, the fluffs don’t seem too happy though.

@bogosbinted @Mr_Owl

28 Likes

that could be a cool resident evil mod

3 Likes

Yeah it would be honestly!

2 Likes

Don’t lose the map, Josh.

1 Like

“Have the D class arrived on scene to tow the vehicle to mask evidence of our mission?”
“Yes but they’re unable to reach agents owl and agent Kathi on the radio to see if they require extraction. They’re unsure if their end or not.”
“Concerning… Evacuate.”
~Begins filing paperwork to get a search and rescue helicopter on standby and a technician to install a signal booster/relay on one of the telephone poles where the main road leads to the driveway in hopes its far enough from the anomaly to ensure work crew safety~

2 Likes

Honestly there should be a roleplay-ish group for this and others
I’m just gonna say i t

2 Likes

Man it feels like forever since i’ve done a play by post.

Maybe that’s why im liking this comments game.

2 Likes

I think the fc discord have a chat room dedicated for that
I heard it’s kinda cringe tho

2 Likes

To be fair, discord and ‘role playing’ especially when it involves toddler like entities is probably a recipe for disaster. xD

2 Likes

Who’s saying it has to be on discord?
I think you can I didn’t see if it was possible just thinking here have more then one person in a message and add more
a personal thing where folks get invited into the ‘FCP’ foundation and an order of how replies go? Just thinking here-

2 Likes

True, plus discord doesn’t have to be used for the voice. We could post things in order and then later type it up into chapters or use as inspiration for comics later.

Just need to decide on the play by post rules/etiquette.

As well if we want to overcomplicate it by using any kind of system / stats / dice or just wing it.

Can topics on this board be restricted on who can view them? If so we could start a thread here and then publish a public one when done as well.

2 Likes

Yeah, it if we do end up using some system, it shouldn’t be too hard to make one up. Limited amount of lives maybe, three fuck ups and ya dead for good kinda thing perhaps, since you can only be so lucky for so long.

It be something fun for the community that wants to take part in a FCP kinda deal and all the creatures that are fluffies or some horrid mix of fluffy.

As for the board thing? I ain’t sure, actually. Need to ask a Mod about that, if it’s even possible if that can be done.

2 Likes

I am pretty sure we can ask Virgil to add a /roll command. It will be pretty useful on the auctions too

2 Likes

man, this is so cool! good luck you guys!

3 Likes

Gonna say this may be a small series of photos of just me and Owl trying to catch the thing
the final being it is caught but at what cost

3 Likes

Is it an alternate and strange version of The Blair Witch?

I love it

3 Likes

It’s actually inspired due to a bit of a joking deal with @Mr_Owl on this post here, there’s the first photo too with me and Owl trying to catch this demontic thing, which another post being linked due to the fact the creature IS smug

2 Likes

Don’t you love it when your seemingly harmless post spirals out of control into a bigger narrative?

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s nice, it also is just inspiring a lot of shit-

1 Like

I hope they have enough amnestics on hand for everyone.

1 Like