The Experiment we Like To Forget (AMDk7)

giphy

breaks out the rain gear
Do you need some time alone ?

I want to say yes, but if I let the joke go on too long, I might get thrown into horny jail.

Well you may cool off there.

In all seriousness, this is a pretty gnarly image. I wonder what it would look like colored.

Is there a premise behind it?

1 Like

I’m not sure what it would look like colored if you ever seen 1982’s The Thing, i was thinking colors like that .
All red and pinks and purples as it’s dripping and screeching.

But i don’t think my coloring is good enough

The premise ?
Ever seen David Cronenbrug’s The Fly ?
Three fluffies smushed together, the result of a horrifying experiment

But this is the comment from Rescue9 that got my imagination going

Art ideas (swiftbitches) - #10 by Rescue9

I know both of these movies, but I never sat down to watch them.

If you like body horror, or great 80’s special effects those are the movies for you.
No CGI just Practical effects, in camera, puppets, make up.
It all looks great 40 years on.

But the Fly was my major starting point.
Then googeling some body horror and this is the result.

I’m not sure yet if its hard or soft and squishy.

How about both? The fur has become hard as rocks and the flesh has become slimy and squishy.

1 Like

…that works.
The fur is hard as a rock and is patches in between soft and squishy goopy intertwined unnaturally colored flesh.

Not that the fur is normal they are fluffies after all, so a technicolor nightmare.

Neat. Reminds me of that charnel pit golem story.

Can’t say i am familiar with that one.

1 Like

One I wrote. Didn’t want to point it out specifically so it wouldn’t seem like I was advertising on someone else’s work.

A national park where a lot of Fluffies congregate and people go with their own but also is a common place for Abusers to dump the bodies of Fluffies has the ghosts join the local Feyfolk, since at that point Fluffies have been around enough to become part of nature. In the warmer months they play in an eternal Eden, in the cold months they become vengeful and a hill comes to life to consume dumping off bodies and add them to the hell found in the more Unseelie portion.

A bare hill turns into a giant Fluffy made of mud, stone, and all the corpses of the ghosts animating it.

Its not great. I focused too much on sensation to make the character and reader feel at the mercy of things in the dark but it becomes unclear in parts.

Well why not rewrite it then ?
Sounds like there is enough good material there to make it solid.

1 Like

Eh, I figure I could spend the time writing another story. Its not terrible. Just really amateurish.

1 Like

Well its up to you in the end off course.

1 Like

Well, that and “screaming human skull butthole” was hard enough to build to the first time.

Where there is a will and a whip there is a way.

1 Like

Question, how big are these fluffies or how big is this abomination in order for it to be comprised of 3-4 of them?

I generally tend to be vauge, on how big my fluffies are
Especially because different breeds are different sizes.

This …thing is at least the size of a medium too big dog though.

I wanted to add more misshapen limbs poking out randomly, but its already over rendered as is.