the fate of these "babbehs" (by Ms_Random)

“That’s a very good f1uffy for asking for mi1k for your sib1ings as we11. I’11 get you some mi1k.” You grab the towe1 you had in the back of your car to prevent pet prints on the fabric and put it in a cardboard box you found in the a11ey after unfo1ding it before proceeding the 1oad up the f1uffies.

“I’11 be right back with that mi1k.” You say 1eaving them to return to the store you had been going to ear1ier when they ca11ed out. You made a ca11 with f1uffy contro1 to arrange their pickup and stopped by the in store coffee bar first and had them make a grande f1uffy drink ‘no caffine’. It was most1y warm mi1k, cream and sugars but it was a f1uffy safe drink that wou1d do in a pinch as a mea1 substitute since you didn’t have access to the things you’d need to warm up some formu1a even if you wanted to go the back to find it.

You head back out after paying for the drink and grab two extra disposab1e 1ids from the bar before returning to the foa1s in the a11ey. You take off your jacket and set it down to sit on next to them in the box before 1etting them out. You poured the three mini bow1s and to1d them there’d be more so they didn’t need to rush or fight.

they happily accepted the milk both brown ones thanking him right away while the blue one was a second later they happily drink their meal

1 Like

With the arriva1 of f1uffy contro1 you dust off your jacket and put it back on before handing off the box of foa1s. You make sure the f1uffy contro1 officer notes that the b1ue one might need extra training on manners due to being the second favorite. You check if the red even survived the terror of being in the corpse bin the 1ast hour or so and if so hand him off too before 1eaving to continue your grocery shopping. If not 1eave them with the rest of the bodies.

You’d consider this evening 10 (6 for drink, 2 for snack and 2 for tip) bucks we11 spent from your entertainment budget.

1 Like

"Okay, lets go home then. Keep up.” Takes them to the shed in the back. Gives them baths. The well behaved ones a warm one and the ones that acted out a cold one.

Calls breeders for their picks. The bestest was sold for “harvesting his assist” to give to mare that wanted babies but didnt want or deserve a special friend or if their special friend couldn’t preform.

After some training, the blue and all brown are given to private breeders. Brown has many special friends and blue had one.

The brown and red stay. Allowed to have babies with her special friend once in awhile for really good and helpful behavior.

the three just wave good bye to him, red kind of just shut down letting out a few faint peeps as they was taken off to who know where

1 Like

they all were happy with their new life in their own way

Well, that answer sealed their fates.

The two brown ones get gently put aside into a cardboard box after being instructed to play a game involving closing their eyes, covering their ears with their hooves and singing songs until their are told to stop. If they win by following instructions, they will get sketties. Once their excitement fades, the brats then get the attention they deserve.

“You two want a home and sketties too? Then close your eyes, and you will get a big surprise.”

After they close their eyes at the promise of sketties like little kids awaiting Christmas morning, their necks are quickly snapped using one hand each, and their bodies are discarded on a nearby trash pile.

Then, just for good measure, look for the mare that birthed them, raised them to be the little monsters they were, and kill her too to reduce the feral problem a tiny bit, snapping her neck with a quick stomp. After that, take the two survivors home.

he found the mare already dead, done in by a kick to her side.

one baby only manage a faint sound to warn the other but it was too late for the other to run for it

when he got to the brown babies, they were still waiting eyes shut and holding down their eyes, singing “baby love milk and hugies and love”

1 Like

Is the best baby really happy locked in a small cage unable to move day and night with a machine trapped on to his no-no stick?

they didn’t mean for him. he could cry and demand to be freed threw out

Ahh, good, i would the. Ask if the two poopies and the Toughie would like to live with me, hoping the Smartie is just following orders and such

the smartie whine out, “why am poopies babbeh gettin’ housie an’ not bestes’” the toughy nodded happily and so did the other two a moment after.

1 Like

Because, bestes’ babies… Are the WORST babbehs EVER! I say as i let the three into my home.

The only way your getting into my home is if your NOT a Bestes

he huffed and pouted “buh bestes’ babbeh am gud babbeh mummah nebah wwong,”

the three explored their new home excitedly

1 Like

Well, did your mummah have a housie? Did she have food when you needed it? Sounds like your mummah was not very good. I say while making sure the other three dont hear me.

And maybe if you asked nicely you would get a chance to live with me

he pouted for a bit and then with tear eyes, “can be-babbeh hab housie too?”

1 Like

Yes. But only if you treat your new friends well, now that they are your brothers and sister.

he just gave a nodded and followed inside,

the toughy only needed to be punishment once for him to not doing something bad
the poopies rarely did anything bad
the bestes’ need to be punishment at least twitch for stealing toys for food to stop but everything else was just once. he ended up becoming a smarty friend after he grew up

1 Like